Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Apparatus
Well My girlfriend also went along she got a new camera and wanted me to try it out. here are the shots of edina from that one. needless to say I like it alot better.

[Image: EdinaEngine82.jpg]

[Image: EdinaEngine823.jpg]
So I made it out to get Minnetonka's new ladder truck, of course sunny all day then when I get there the clouds start to block the sun. Thats my excuse and im sticking with it.

Minnetonka Ladder 1: 2012 Pierce Arrow XT 100' AL Ladder, 500 Gal Tank 2000 GPM, SO# 24884.

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]
Ladder 1 again.

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]
Minnetonka Rescue 1

[Image: 005.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]
Eagan Fire Department Just recieved another Peterbuilt Pierce quick Responce Pumper.

Engine 22, SN# 24738,1500/500

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]
Engine 22, and 2 together.

Rearview Engine 2, and 22

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: 007-1.jpg]
Eagan Fire Chief 1-Mike Scotts Vehicle.

[Image: 009-2.jpg]
[quote name='grubber33270' timestamp='1329430516' post='475042']

Engine 22, and 2 together.

[/quote]

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
John Fauble

I am interested in all of the equipment and apparatus used in fire fighting and ems service.
Fantastic shots Josh. Engine 22 and the spec of the two is growing on me........
Dave McClung

Arden Hills, Minnesota but....

my heart is also back in Northern VA, especially Alexandria.

All pictures are taken by me and subject to copyright.

No picture taken by me may be copied or linked without my

express permission.
Those Egan Peterbuilt's look awesome. The black wheels really set them off.
TR2FD "The River City Express" Engine 71, Engine 31, and Rescue 2

Stay Alert-Stay Alive
Thanks for posting the pix of new E22, Josh. I really am digging these rigs, they are the perfect archetype of a compact urban assault pumper. Eagan has always been a progressive FD, and it's nice to see they continue to push forward.
One other question...are both @ Station 2? What is the rationale behind that? I know E2 has the day-staffed FTFF's, so what is 22's role? If I were the mayor of the Munchkin City, I'd put the other duty engine @ 4's or 5's. But, what do I know...I'm just a Dakota County Taxpayer.
your correct they are both at Station 2, there is the duty crew there and there is the Dorm Program Members there. The Duty Crew Members use Engine 2, and do inspections station Maintenance and what not around the city during the day so Engine 2 is Very Rarely there, it was just getting back to the station when I showed up to shoot both together. So anyway during the daytime Engine 22 will be used as First out engine by the dorm program and whoever is at station 2. otherwise it is considered a ready reserve engine to fill in anywhere through-out the city for any of the other engines.

Ladder 2 will still be first out for Structure fires Is my guess.

The Original Plan that I was told was Engine 22 was going to become Engine 3 and Current Engine 3 (the 1992 Kenworth) was to become the ready reserve engine at station 2.

Now when the Snozzle comes in after April I am guessing that will go to Station 3, and engine 3 will go to station 5 as the backup engine 52, Engine 52 current will most likely be sold (the last of the 1990 Peterbuilt custom Engines.) now that my keyboard and fingers are smoking from typeing so much I will shut up, hope that answers your questions.
I love the looks of those Edina pumpers, but does anyone spec hose beds in the rear that you can actually reach any more? Great shots!
Thank you, Minneapolis for paying attention to hose beds!
[quote name='phyrngn' timestamp='1329610376' post='475251']

I love the looks of those Edina pumpers, but does anyone spec hose beds in the rear that you can actually reach any more? Great shots!

[/quote]

I think you mean the Eagan pumpers.
Dave McClung

Arden Hills, Minnesota but....

my heart is also back in Northern VA, especially Alexandria.

All pictures are taken by me and subject to copyright.

No picture taken by me may be copied or linked without my

express permission.
Minneapolis Engine 28:

Minneapolis District Chief 4, Stationed with Engine 2.

[Image: 010.jpg]
Minneapolis 10-50, Aka Fire Investigator on duty. Stationed at Station 22

[Image: 011.jpg]