Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Southern California Small cities
[Image: IMG_1575.jpg]

Talking to one of the Captain's at Station 12 in Burbank where the Haz Mat is quarterd he told me that the current Haz Mat does not carry the full array of equipment it should, If it did the vehicle would exceed its gross vehicle wieght so they bring along a chase vehiicle the van featured in this photo
[Image: IMG_0357.jpg]

Long Beach Engine 8
Any shots of Long Beach's monster USAR?
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[quote name='JFong' post='94552' date='Apr 4 2007, 23:37 ']Any shots of Long Beach's monster USAR?[/quote]

Though I have no shots of it myself I do no its identical twin is Pasadena USAR 32
[quote name='Monrovia1' post='94554' date='Apr 4 2007, 23:40 ']Though I have no shots of it myself I do no its identical twin is Pasadena USAR 32[/quote]

Doesn't El Segundo have a tractor/trailer USAR unit also?
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[quote name='JFong' post='94555' date='Apr 4 2007, 23:42 ']Doesn't El Segundo have a tractor/trailer USAR unit also?[/quote]

[url="http://www.emergencyrigs.net/viewphoto.asp?PhotoID=2057&Size=med_"]http://www.emergencyrigs.net/viewphoto.asp...7&Size=med_[/url]

Here is a shot of El Segundo's rig photo taken by Ryan Schutlz aka Seagrave7
[Image: IMG_0442.jpg]

Arcadia Truck 105

Brea engine 1, KME
Sweet! That is one badass KME! Thanks for sharing it, Mario.
Jay Kormann
[Image: 023_21A.jpg]

USAR 101

City of Orange E6, Seagrave
[Image: IMG_1038.jpg]

Crest Forest Medic Engine 25
[Image: IMG_2031.jpg]

An okay shot of South Pasadena's new Aarow XT Engine
[Image: IMG_2039.jpg]

South Pasadena Battalion 8

Some info on the new South Pas Engine

2006 Pierce Aarow XT

500/1500

515 HP Detroit Diesel Engine Class A & B Foam capable
[quote name='Monrovia1' post='96399' date='Apr 9 2007, 23:29 '][Image: 023_21A.jpg]

USAR 101[/quote]

Monrovia1 don't you mean former Squad/USAR 101? Heard it got sold to a department back east.
[Image: IMG_1140.jpg]

Pasadena Reserve Truck

This rig tends to see allot of time in service as the KME TIller Quint is in the shops allot
[Image: IMG_2033.jpg]

Rear view of the new South Pas engine

Chevrolet utility

City of Orange FD
[Image: IMG_2054.jpg]

Pasadena Battalion 3
[quote name='JFong' post='97092' date='Apr 11 2007, 22:03 ']Monrovia1 don't you mean former Squad/USAR 101? Heard it got sold to a department back east.[/quote]

The vehicle at one time served as the cities second paramedic unit designated as Squad 102 manned by two Firefighter-Paramedics. Fpr several years the LTI sat in reserve as Station 102 as Truck 102 not really needed until after a major fire at recycling center in city. Shortly after the city council gave Fire Chief Digiovanna the okay to put the truck back in service. Squad 102 was disbanded as a paramedic unit and Engine 102 made into a Paramedic Engine. Truck 101 was combined with USAR 101 as Light Force 101.

Fire Chief Digiovanna made the decision to sell the vehicle and use the moneey from the sale of the rig was going towards the purchase of a 100FT Tiller. That didn't quite work out and now all the equipment that was carried on USAR 101 wouldn't fit on the LTI. At the time Arcadia had just placed there USAR in service and with that Monrovia recieved the old USAR Trailer from Arcadia. The decison was made to purchase a new Truck. The department got a great deal on the HP100 Reat mount from E\-One. The rig was a demo\stock unit already built and met or came very close to what the deparment had designed. Last I heard the old USAR 101 was made into an FDNY Style walk in rescue somewhere outside of Boston.

Before Monrovia purchased the LTI they had a I believe a 1980 75FT American LaFrance Pumper\Ladder truck.

[Image: 017_14A.jpg]