[Image: 096.jpg]

[Image: 095.jpg]
Elko/New Market Main Engine

[Image: 094.jpg]
Elko/New Market Engine and Rescue

[Image: 093.jpg]

Elko/New Market Rescue

[Image: 089.jpg]
I was finally able to find and scan my shot of Hill City Unit one. This shot was taken at a 4th of July parade back in the '90s.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A group of us from the Extra Alarm Association had the chance to photograph most of St Louis Park's fleet last night. St Louis Park is a suburb on the western border of Minneapolis that is protected by two firehouses. They tore down and rebuilt both stations simultaneously within the past year

First up is engine 1

Attached Files Image(s)

Rick Carlsen

Plymouth, MN
engine 2, out of station 2

Attached Files Image(s)

Rick Carlsen

Plymouth, MN
engine 4, out of station 2

Attached Files Image(s)

Rick Carlsen

Plymouth, MN
rescue 1, out of station 1

Attached Files Image(s)

Rick Carlsen

Plymouth, MN
ladder 1, out of station 1. this truck just had some body work completed, hence the incomplete graphics. they should be completed shortly.

Attached Files Image(s)

Rick Carlsen

Plymouth, MN
utility 1, out of station 1

Attached Files Image(s)

Rick Carlsen

Plymouth, MN
the mobile command is a shared resource with the police department and the city of Golden Valley (both fire and police).

Attached Files Image(s)

Rick Carlsen

Plymouth, MN
Any idea how much the new Minneapolis Freightliners cost? I'm also curious if anyone has any compartment pictures or updates on how the guys like them. Keep the great pics coming!
The Guys in Minneapolis do Like the New Engines, They are nice for going down all the alleys in town, and the Tightly packed Streets, I Will take a look at my photos to see if I have compartment photos, as far as Price either Steve Skaar or John Degenhardt will have to answer that one for you.
[quote name='phyrngn' timestamp='1343265643' post='493202']

Any idea how much the new Minneapolis Freightliners cost? I'm also curious if anyone has any compartment pictures or updates on how the guys like them. Keep the great pics coming!

[/quote]

The City of Minneapolis supplies the Freightliner M2-112 chassis to Rosenbauer. The city buys the Freightliner's in large quantities for other uses,too, like for the street department. I heard the city purchased the chassis for approximately $60,000.00 each. The bid from Rosenbauer to build the fire bodies when the city supplied the last six FL chassis to them was $219,000.00 each.
Finnaly got some Decently good Photos of some of the Eagan Trucks, here are the ones I got on Monday night-Tuesday morning.

Eagan Brush 4: 2008 Ford, 200 Gal Tank.

[Image: Brush4.jpg]

[Image: Brush4-1.jpg]
Eagan Engine 3: 1993 Kenworth General Safety. Soon To go to Reserve Status.

[Image: Engine3-2.jpg]

[Image: Engine3-3.jpg]
Eagan Engine 4: 2009 Pierce Velocity Puc. 2 of these in the Fleet.

[Image: Engine4-1.jpg]
Eagan Engine 42: 2004 Pierce Pumper Tanker, 2500 Gal Tank.

[Image: Engine42.jpg]

[Image: Engine42-1.jpg]
St Paul Ladder 22 In Front of Tower.

[Image: 003-1.jpg]