2013 Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
Displayed as Bureau of Fire Martinsburg, W. Va. Engine 5

Attached Files Image(s)

Displayed as South Morgan, W. Va. Engine 3

Attached Files Image(s)

The Budweiser Clydesdales

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Displayed as Swanton Village Ladder 1
Judging by the light blue shadow done on the lettering I would say this was from Swanton Village Vermont, up near the Canada line next to Lake Champlain.  
Quote:Displayed as Bureau of Fire Martinsburg, W. Va. Engine 5

Still owned by Martinsburg.

Quote:Displayed as South Morgan, W. Va. Engine 3

This engine is now retired and they're seeking a buyer for it.  Ex-Eggertsville, NY.

Quote:Judging by the light blue shadow done on the lettering I would say this was from Swanton Village Vermont, up near the Canada line next to Lake Champlain.  

That's correct.  One of the many rigs owned by Ken Bacon (who also owns the open-cab ALF from Franconia, pictured earlier).
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote:Judging by the light blue shadow done on the lettering I would say this was from Swanton Village Vermont, up near the Canada line next to Lake Champlain.
YES IT IS. IT IS NOW OWNED BY KEN BACON FROM CARLISLE,PENNSYLVANIA
Quote:Elkton, Md. Squad 33
I believe thats Elkton, Virginia because Elkton, Maryland is the Singerly Fire Company of Elkton, Maryland.

DanEvans
Quote:Displayed as Engine Co. 5
x-Cumberland,MD.
1973 Seagrave PB/89 ITE rebody 1250/500
another Ken Bacon rig
Quote:Displayed as Fredericksburg, Pa.
This was the Hallmark model in 2011, albeit with a backward siren.
Quote:Displayed as Cumberland, Md. Engine 4
1968 Mack CF 1250/500
Quote:Displayed as Flint Hill, Va. Brush 4
1973 Ford F-250 4X4/Stinebaugh 250/250, in service until 1999
Quote:Displayed as Ashburn, Va. Co. 6
1974 Dodge W-300/Stinebaugh 500/300 orig. Ashburn, then served Bergton,VA. Privately owned.
Quote:Displayed as Swayzee, In. Pump 2

Finally! I found a piece of apparatus that I can say "hey, I work with those guys" seems like everyone on this forum does it, and it only took me about 3 years of being on here!

We can/do provide mutual aide to Swayzee at times as our jurisdiction butts up against theirs.  This truck was replaced last year. It used to be Lime Yellow, and was re-painted along with the refurbish it underwent in 1999. I knew a private collector bought it, just wasn't sure where it went. In service photos of it can be seen here:

http://www.indianafiretrucks.com/Station...tionId=200

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote:Displayed as Goochland County, Va. Grass 25
At one time all of the Goochland apparatus unit numbers were preceded with the letter G for Goochland. According to my notes taken when I photographed this while still in service, it was called Attack 2.

Paul Edwards

Contributor - Fire & EMS Virginia Magazine

Dispatcher - Virginia Fire Net (VFN102)
Quote:Displayed as Swanton Village Ladder 1
Verified....Swanton,VT
Randy Dame

Former FF/EMT
No picture of a "Pink Fireman" on a Harley?   Hysterical

A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

Is the Sterling VA. Pierce Arrow (E-11) now owned by somone local?

<strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: times new roman,times,serif'><em class='bbc'>Brent Harne</em></span></strong>

Career Captain - Loudoun County Department of Fire, Rescue and Emergency Management, Leesburg Va. - Engine Co. 6

Fire Chief - Middletown Volunteer Fire Company #7, Middletown Md.
Quote:No picture of a "Pink Fireman" on a Harley?   Hysterical
WHY YES THERE IS

[Image: PR090CANCER.jpg]
Quote:WHY YES THERE IS

[Image: PR090CANCER.jpg]
It was a tough one to ride in but I had a blast!   Big Grin
A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

Quote:Is the Sterling VA. Pierce Arrow (E-11) now owned by somone local?

Rocky Keplinger.  He's used it as a loaner rig for a few years, and just completed the Sterling lettering before the event weekend.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA