Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
Here is Branson MO engine 3 a KME a little dirty from an early shift structure fire Also here is Branson engine 1 a spartan smeal on the strip.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is Branson's tender

Here is Branson engine 30 a reserve and a very unique truck that has seen a lot of fire

Here is Branson station 3 the newest of the houses and a very nice house at that

Quote:Here is Branson engine 30 a reserve and a very unique truck that has seen a lot of fire

This is a 1995 Spartan GT1 According to the Branson Missouri Website
Here is a Branson lid

Here is Branson Rescue 1 which is basically their ems response vehicle and Branson engine 10 an HME engine

Here is Branson Decon 1 and Branson Truck 2 very sharp rig

Here is Branson Station 2 and reserve truck 2

here is Logan Rogersville engine 233 this department sits just on the outskirts of springfield mo. Very good people!!! They were going on a med run when i walked in the door just in time for a great action shot. That is all that i could get because the rain started coming down in buckets by the time i got back to them.

Now on to Springfield MO Here is Springfield engine 12 at the Hazmat station and here is the Hazmat response vehicle These guys have their stuff together. Everything is organized to where some of the items that don't need to be checked on a daily basis there is a locking tag put on the tub and as long as it isnt broken everything is ok. Very sophisticated station and super nice guys.

Here is Lanark Illinois engine 422 at a grain dryer fire and a shot of Lifeline 1 on the pad at FHN in Freeport

Image(s)

Here is Morris Illinois's asst chief Tracey Steffes buggy who is taking over as chief shortly from the retiring chief who has put in over 50 years in the fire service as well as lifeline 1 lifting off

Image(s)

Here is the sandwich illinois squad

Attached Files Image(s)

Dixon Rural engine

HMMMM does anybody know anything about this unit????? I would bet i know someone who does!!!!!!!!!!

ottawa illinois medic 7 a very busy department who only runs 2 ambo's

Here is Freeport Illinois 3002 which i heard that has been speced to be replaced soon they have had a lot of problems with this truck i beleive it is a 1995 general

My buddy kevin in south beloit ambo going on a run just as i was getting ready to pull out of the parking lot as well as the south beloit chief's buggy

Image(s)

My buddy kevin's lid