Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fassy's Photos
[quote name='Fassy' date='11 June 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1276307428' post='386793']

Rheems, PA

Engine 7-11-2

[/quote]

Funny story on this color (I might have told this before..but I am really tired right now and can't remember.. so I will tell it again)... the apparatus was orignally red with white on the upper cab and roof (your standard red and white color scheme). When the new tanker was bought, we had Wenger's Feed Mill add an extra Mack chassis to thier order with our specs so we got it cheaper. Somewhere in the paint process our tanker got a red and white paint job like this, at first we almost rejected the chassis because it wasn't up to spec (paint issues)... but Mack offered to knock some money off the price so we kept it. Afer a while this color scheme grew on us and we kept it and painted the new engines the same way, it is a lot neater looking than the old red and white color scheme!!

Dave
[quote name='Fassy' date='19 June 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1276977208' post='388073']

Squad 65

[/quote]

Appears to be either X-Connellsville Township or Fayette County Hazmat (I can't remember which exactly... though both are in Fayette County, Pa). Nice looking piece and good pictures!!
[quote name='Rheems1' date='22 June 2010 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1277214362' post='388456']

Appears to be either X-Connellsville Township or Fayette County Hazmat (I can't remember which exactly... though both are in Fayette County, Pa). Nice looking piece and good pictures!!

[/quote]

Grantsville's is a 2001 HME/4-Guys and was bought new. C-ville Twp's is a 04 HME/NEW Lexington, as is the Hazmat, IIRC. Also, Grantsville's "new" brush was bought from Deer Park,MD., where it ran with a different rear body. The skid unit was transfered from GVFD's old brush, a 1987 FordF-250/4-Guys 250/250.

Attached Files Image(s)

Rheems, PA (Lancaster County)

Engine 701

2009 KME Predator

1500 GPM / 1000 GWT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rescue-Engine 702

2009 KME Predator

1500 GPM / 750 GWT

Tanker 70

2005 Mack Granite/S&S

1250 GPM / 3500 GWT

Rheems, PA (Lancaster County)

Squad 70

2007 Ford F-350/Reading

I was able to make it out this past Saturday and use some of the skills you all have taught me. I haven't posted on my own thread since March of 2010, but I have been getting out when I can to shoot some photos.

First Up, Gordonville Fire Company, PA (Lancaster County)

Engine 43-1

1994 E\-One
1500 gpm / 1250 gal tank

Gordonville Fire Company, PA (Lancaster County)

Tanker 43

1998 E\-One Cyclone 1750/3000

Gordonville Fire Company, PA (Lancaster County)

Hose 43

1983 Mack MC
1500 gpm / 500 gal tank
X-Wescosville, PA

Paradise/Leaman Place Fire Company

Station 47

Paradise has just taken delievery of this 2013 Pierce Dash CF. I am told it's the first one on the East Coast. We found it at the Paradise Township shed along Route 30. 

Engine 47-2 "The Jack"

More to come... stay tuned!

Quote:Paradise/Leaman Place Fire Company

Station 47

Paradise has just taken delievery of this Pierce Dash CF. I am told it's the first one on the East Coast. We found it at the Paradise Township shed along Route 30. I'm not sure if the plans are to designate it Engine 47-1 or stay with Engine 47-2 as the former pumper was called.

[Image: IMG_4493.jpg]

One of the first, but not THE first on the East Coast.  Dash CF's have been previously delivered to Middletown, VA and Cedar Knolls, NJ.

Still a nice looking piece, regardless.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote:One of the first, but not THE first on the East Coast.  Dash CF's have been previously delivered to Middletown, VA and Cedar Knolls, NJ.

Still a nice looking piece, regardless.
Terry Dawson posted Blue Ridge Summit's on 5/12/13, and it is in service...
Dewey Fire Company of Hellertown, PA has had one for a couple months.

Wilmington, DE., Belvedere, DE., and Bethlehem, PA. also have them.
I thought there had to be more on the right side of the nation.  Fireman

Ronks Fire Company 

Air 48

2001 International/Pierce

Ronks Fire Company

Engine 48-2

2008 Pierce Arrow XT

Ronks Fire Company

Rescue 48

1997 Pierce Saber