Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactical Police Units
Good find on that FBI Unit. Note that DCFO has the same type unit different paint.
Lime Guy from my searching I've found that there are a few of those command units floating around

DC - Grey

LA - Blue/White

NYC in Blue Single Axle

The DOJ must have bought many more than that.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Considering I work for DOJ, I know of no others than that. Maybe ther are but why paint em different colors. the FBI is as tight butted and controled as you can imagien. Uniformity is their thing.
[quote name='NJMedic' post='20876' date='Aug 9 2006, 06:29 ']Vintage NYPD[/quote]

Great Photos
SPITA--ENGINE CO. 5

"Da Beast From Da East"

City of Lynn Fire Dept

Sin City, Mass

"It is in the shelter of each other that we Brothers may live"
Bergen County (NJ) Police Dept, SWAT

Attached Files Image(s)

Jersey City PD ESU

Does anyone have any pics of the New York ESU Truck with the compartment layouts. Just wanted to see how they have there extrication tools set up. Thanks
I think I may have a NYPD REP with the cabinets open. You want the small unit and not the big truck right?
heres some that the state of florida uses taken @ public safety expo last year

Attached Files Image(s)

heres some taken @ the public safety expo used by city of fort lauderdale

Attached Files Image(s)

town of davie fl. swat truck and

city of hollywood fl. swat van

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

broward sheriffs office stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='Lime Guy' post='72420' date='Jan 31 2007, 18:22 ']Good find on that FBI Unit. Note that DCFO has the same type unit different paint.[/quote]

[Image: 921c13d9.jpg]

FBI Los Angeles Command Post unit

The FBI Agents were only letting sworn law enforcement members go inside this rig
That is interesting that only sworn LE officers were allowed in because when I was in DC for Police Week, the DC unit appeared to be open to the general public, and I assume the 2 are very similar if not identical.

Scott
DC

[Image: 26_8_1.gif]
Asheville NC

[Image: 26_8_1.gif]
[quote name='Monrovia1' post='125802' date='Jul 5 2007, 04:55 '][Image: 921c13d9.jpg]

FBI Los Angeles Command Post unit[/quote]

Interesting that the FBI CP has a Q siren on it.
NEMLEC, MA Swat

-Eric Fellows

[url="http://www.ericsfirepics.com"]Eric's Fire Pics[/url]
Palm Beach County, FL Sheriff's Office just placed in service this 2007 Freightliner M2/E-One Explosive Ordnance Disposal unit. It will tow a explosives containment trailer.

Photos by Mark Carr

Attached Files Image(s)

Front Royal VA SWAT Tactical Unit

Chris O. - DCFD F/F NREMT-B and member of Friendship Fire Association, CAFAA & ODHFS

[color="#ff0000"]Owner 1968 Mack CF Semi-Open Cab CF-600 ex. Cumberland, MD Original E1 Retired E4

Owner 1974 Mack CF CF-700 ex. Willow Grove, PA E10-3; Dillsburg, PA E64[/color]

[size="6"][color="#000000"]REAL FIRE TRUCKS ARE BLACK AND[/color] [color="#ffffff"]WHITE[/color][/size]

[color="#000000"]COLOR DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU ARE COLOR BLIND - JUST THE SHADE[/color]