Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mack Fire Apparatus
Coldenham NY FD 1953 Mack (Croton Muster)

Attached Files Image(s)

Great Neck NY Vigilant Engine & Hook & Ladder Co. 1952 Mack Type 95 (Croton muster)

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='grumpyFF' timestamp='1264047229' post='359603']

I know I've posted this before. Patterson, NY's 1988 Mack/Saulsbury. Its days are numbered, the truck committee is going to Colorado next week to do the final inspection on our new SVI heavy rescue. The current rescue will be disposed of, and as soon as I know more I will post it.

[/quote]

Sold to the Fayette Fire Company in McAlisterville, PA
Ran across this one today at the York County, PA Convention Parade. Former FDNY Engine 222, Former Perry County Engine 2, Not sure the last place it served. Now Privately owned. Sorry for the poor pic quality. The setting on my camera got changed

[Image: IMG6193-M.jpg]

[Image: IMG6194-M.jpg]
after Duncannon it went to BJW FC in clearfield county.,
grumpyFF,

As soon as McAlisterville gets it lettered up I'll have a pic for ya. Looks sharp in Orange/White now.
PATTON, PENNSYLVANIA

CAMBRIA COUNTY

TANKER 62-4

1983 MACK ULTRA/4 GUYS 500/3500

[Image: PATTON03753.jpg]

DAVE BOWEN PHOTO
Anybody have a new / current photo of the former Chesterfield County VA Mack CF / Saulsbury rescue that a department in the mid-Atlantic area had purchased and planned on refurbing? Somewhere on here was a picture at new department but pre-rehab...One of the nicest looking rigs, IMO.

Thanks,

Gary
This year is the 100th anniversary of Mack Fire Apparatus.would be nice to see a strong turn out of Mack fire apparatus at The All Mack Truck Show in Lititz Pa Saturday Oct. 1,2011
Gary, the Chesterfield rig was purchased by Chilhowie, VA. I'll email the chief and see where the refurb stands.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
[quote name='iaff5045' timestamp='1317226691' post='458425']

This year is the 100th anniversary of Mack Fire Apparatus.would be nice to see a strong turn out of Mack fire apparatus at The All Mack Truck Show in Lititz Pa Saturday Oct. 1,2011

[/quote]

Drove my 1957 B-95 #1070 ex Port Chester New York to the 100th anniversary of Mack trucks in 2000 ? 270 miles to be there for the Saturday [all Mack trucks] and Sunday for the first all Mack fire Apparatus show. It was a great time, but with the price of gas that is not possible anymore!
[quote name='B95MACKFIRE' timestamp='1317242880' post='458450']

Drove my 1957 B-95 #1070 ex Port Chester New York to the 100th anniversary of Mack trucks in 2000 ? 270 miles to be there for the Saturday [all Mack trucks] and Sunday for the first all Mack fire Apparatus show. It was a great time, but with the price of gas that is not possible anymore!

[/quote]

Thats the shame of it, Brother. With the price of fuel more people are staying local. Driving my CF from the Pittsburgh area to Long Island cost me $150+ in fuel back on 2006. While it took 10 hours governed at 47 mph, I was lucky to get about 8 mpg. I could imagine what you would get in that big gas B.

Stay safe, Brothers.
Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.
Fletch gets 7 1/2-8 in his '72 CF he's not governed at 47 and can ramble along at highway speed. still costs a small fortune to fill that 55 gallon tank tho
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
[quote name='smketrfdny' timestamp='1317252570' post='458462']

Thats the shame of it, Brother. With the price of fuel more people are staying local. Driving my CF from the Pittsburgh area to Long Island cost me $150+ in fuel back on 2006. While it took 10 hours governed at 47 mph, I was lucky to get about 8 mpg. I could imagine what you would get in that big gas B.

Stay safe, Brothers. unable to send you a pm , try mine with your phone# so I can call you back, have update on cover !

[/quote]
PM sent. if no good, I have the same name @aol.com. Thanks, Brother.
Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.
Westbury, NY X-Eng 961 - 1958 Mack B 750/500.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yulan NY Unknown Year

Attached Files Image(s)

Highland Lake NY Unknown year

Attached Files Image(s)

Kauneonga Lake Unknown year

Attached Files Image(s)

Smallwood Monguap Valley NY Unknown year

Attached Files Image(s)