Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
here is cfd ambulance 84 which i beleive is a bls ambo at the academy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

here is truck 2 at the academy as well as the academy van

im going to skip to a station i have been wanting to get to which is Rockford station 7 which is the airport station. Joel i hope that i dont make you mad but i think i got a shot of something before you did not many people know this truck is here already but here it is a new Pierce ladder that will go in service they say in august or september. It is nice to see RFD going back to Pierce.

I have to show another beauty that i was able to snag yesterday the Chicago Rockford airport striker Omg what a beast!!!!!

[quote name='chief' timestamp='1322017704' post='464754']

here is Rock City squad 3541 and Davis Squad 3643

[/quote]

Rock city's rescue was originally owned by the Shaker Road-Loudonville Fire Dept in Colonie, NY. 1993 Spartan/Saulsbury. I was lt of this truck for 5 years. Caught a lot of work with this truck. Great truck!!
[quote name='chief' timestamp='1340154574' post='489252']

im going to skip to a station i have been wanting to get to which is Rockford station 7 which is the airport station. Joel i hope that i dont make you mad but i think i got a shot of something before you did not many people know this truck is here already but here it is a new Pierce ladder that will go in service they say in august or september. It is nice to see RFD going back to Pierce.

[/quote]

I never get to take photos anymore. Word on the street is the new Quint 9 should be in service in a week or two, Quint 5 at week or two after 9, but we know how that always changes. Get your shots of the current Ladder 1 soon, as the other quint on order will likely be replacing it. Not more TDA for Rockford...
[quote name='npfd801' timestamp='1340166311' post='489281']

I never get to take photos anymore. Word on the street is the new Quint 9 should be in service in a week or two, Quint 5 at week or two after 9, but we know how that always changes. Get your shots of the current Ladder 1 soon, as the other quint on order will likely be replacing it. Not more TDA for Rockford...

[/quote] thats right the lieu told me that as soon as the new truck for ladder 1 gets here that tiller has already been sold. It is a nice looking truck however it has had problems from day one!
one of the apparatus in the parade at the academy and the academy truck

Image(s)

a remake of squad 51 from la county not a bad remake but its nice to see the era go forward. also an oldie in the parade what a beauty

Image(s)

chicago ridege engine 6533 and hillside engine 402

here is hillside engine 405 as well as greenlawn engine 2-12 i think and sauk fire district engine 1

Attached Files Image(s)

here is wadsworth engine 1 and an old lafrance from valparasio

Attached Files Image(s)

here is the 6 alarm strip mall fire in loves park right down the street from north park fd

Attached Files Image(s)

here are more fire scene photos

Attached Files Image(s)

here are some apparatus shots first is harlem roscoe engine 2 next is city of beloit command 107 next is townn of turtle engine next is west suburban engine 1101 next is Belvidere tower ladder 150 even though it is a tower ladder they run it as an engine?

Attached Files Image(s)

now back to the chicago area here is Tinley park buggy 233 and the academy van

Attached Files Image(s)

here is the ole beauty

here is the academies utility truck

here is 497D the public education unit

here is the academy engine out back