Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ambulances
Centeral N.J.

Attached Files Image(s)

GTS in Central N.J.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bradley Gardens Rescue Squad. Bridgewater N.J.

The way I see it, so-so cell phone shots are always better than no shots at all.

Here's a couple of photos of Lubbock, Texas EMS rigs that I took back in January.  Not that well versed in ambulances, so all I can say is that they are on IH chassis, very large, well-equipped, and have cool graphics.  Lubbock is now my adopted hometown, so I'll be sure to nab some better shots in the near future.

Quote:The way I see it, so-so cell phone shots are always better than no shots at all.

Here's a couple of photos of Lubbock, Texas EMS rigs that I took back in January.  Not that well versed in ambulances, so all I can say is that they are on IH chassis, very large, well-equipped, and have cool graphics.  Lubbock is now my adopted hometown, so I'll be sure to nab some better shots in the near future.

[Image: attachicon.gif]LBKEMS.jpg

[Image: attachicon.gif]LBKEMSOS.jpg

Not the easiest to ID due to the quality but the last photo leads me to believe it's a Wheeled Coach with the upper corner looking like it has the trademark WC corner flashing ICC light.

Kris
Those are Wheeled Coaches. As Kris stated corner cap lights, Wheeled Coach style Ebehardt door handles, and the use of the old Medic Master rub rail.

Not a real FDNY ambulance, but was being used at film shoot tonight.  My daughter was amazed at how quick I picked up it wasn't a real ambulance.  It has also been filmed in the TV show Third Watch, http://www.filmotion.com/images/third-watch

Sorry again for the lack of info, but, this was a roadside shot of convenience from yesterday.  Another of Lubbock, TX's IH/Wheeled Coach (?) buses in front of one of the EMS stations.  Lubbock has 5 stations placed throughout the city, each with 2 of these giants plus a BLS unit and/or fly cars.  Like I said, I am no expert in ambulances & EMS, just thought I'd share.

Definitely Wheeled Coaches, delivered solid white with the red roof on the body & "wrapped" with the blue & graphics in Lubbock I believe...

John Anderson

San Antonio, TX

Emergency 355

Laurence Harbor N.J. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Emergency 355

And a new or re-furbished Pierce ladder in the station?

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
FDNY Dodge/Wheeled Coach ambulance.

Quote:And a new or re-furbished Pierce ladder in the station?

Trav!
Yes they bought the old canton Ohio Pierce arrow ladder which will be going to the new station after a short stop at rpi for some hydraulic refurb Work. 
not a full size ambulance, Metro North Fire-EMS brigade that covers Grand Central Terminal.  Very rare to see it out, it is usually keep at its charging station unless needed.

Will try again later

Quote:Yes they bought the old canton Ohio pierce arrow ladder which will be going to the new station after a short stop at rpi for some hydraulic refurb Work. 

Getting all kinds of "new" stuff, got a picture of the ladder truck you can send me?

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Beacon, NY Volunteer Ambulance