Thanks
Whatcom County Fire Dist #5 in Point Roberts, WA - Battalion 58

2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4

PTO/100-gallons water/5A

Shane MacKichan

Vancouver, B.C.

[url="http://www.vancouverfirepics.com"]Vancouver Fire Pics[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/fyregeek"]My YouTube videos[/url]
Shoreline WA has a new Aid Car, a 2010 Ford 450/North Star. Photo was taken in mid August.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and in the rear.....

A 4th alarm fire in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood at the site of the former Sunny Jim's peanut-butter factory complex, Sep 20, 2010. Upon my arrival at approx. 1750 hours, many units on the scene were about a half hour from taking up and returning to quarters. Mutual aid TF1 was at the staging area, it's members went to work to provide relief.

BTW, the local Pierce Dealership announced, Bellevue has ordered five Pierce Arrow XT engines.

First up, Bellevue E4 a 19?? Spartan H&W

Bellevue L1, a 2001 Spartan LTI.

Kirkland E22 a 2003 Spartan H&W

Kirkland Battalion Car 21

[quote name='bbirmingham' date='11 August 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1281576408' post='396968']

Here is a close up of the artwork above the grille.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=64206]

[/quote]

Love the Transformers logo!
Redmond E12 a 2002 Pierce Dash

I need help with this one. Here's a Woodinville engine, no other info except that it's a Smeal.

Next up is Bothell E22 a 2007 Spartan H&W

The last member of the Task Force from Shoreline WA, Ladder 61, a 1994 Simon Duplex LTI

Bellevue E4's rig at the Sunny Jim fire is a reserve. It's one of the 1994 Spartan/H&Ws. Their regular rig is a '98 and says"King County Fire District 14" on the door.

The Woodinville HME is the former Engine 33. They have two that were originally identical. They were both all red. One was repainted to add the black roof and was at 33 until they got the new Pierce. It's now a reserve.
[quote name='Bryce' date='05 October 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1286343086' post='406027']

Bellevue E4's rig at the Sunny Jim fire is a reserve. It's one of the 1994 Spartan/H&Ws. Their regular rig is a '98 and says"King County Fire District 14" on the door.

The Woodinville HME is the former Engine 33. They have two that were originally identical. They were both all red. One was repainted to add the black roof and was at 33 until they got the new Pierce. It's now a reserve.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info Bryce, the new Woodinville paint design looks great!
Hi guys, I enjoy your posting and was wondering if you might have some pictures of old Richland, WA rigs. Our VFD here in Texas bid on several rigs that they had for sale in 1978. There were a 1963 ALF Engine, 1966 ALF equipment, hose, rescue truck and two Diamond T / Howe Engines. If you have some pictures of them and don't mind posting them, I would really like to see them. Thanks in advance. Cawomack
Other units on the scene

Rescue 1

2006 Pierce Shop # F0406

AIR 260

2002 E\-One Saulsbury Typhoon Shop # 25351

Com Van-1

1993 Peterbilt-MobileTech Shop # 5335