Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
A couple more HME's from the Granite State. Credit in the post, all decal artwork done by me.

Nottingham Engine 2

Milan Engine 2

Mayer, I have no idea why, but we tend to draw the same things, only yours are better (hence why I don't post them).

Credit to RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, MAYER22, PARAMEDIC_IL, 63Engine1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Alright well, here goes. These are all fictional rigs I've made. The first I'm sure will spark something. It's a concept I thought up with the rising popularity of duty crews in my neck of the woods. It's an IHC Workstar/Braun Patriot, a medium duty ambulance with a small pump and tank, and a fair amount of FF tools. The idea stemmed from an Emergency episode where Johnny and Roy beat the engine in and started attacking the fire with a garden hose. The way I saw it, I'd rather see a cross lay stretched from an ambulance on steroids then Firemen attacking a fire with a garden hose. THIS IS NOT A TRUCK TO FIGHT THE FIRE, just for attack. The second rig is an ALF/General rescue pumper like those commonly found in the Midwest. The third is a reconstruction of the same rig after the General Safety buy out by Rosenbauer. The scenario behind it was the order was for 2 and went in before the buyout, Also I really wanted to do something with that Plasticast cab after seeing 911brad's rig. 4 is a rescue concept inspired by drawing of my friend Glenn Baker, of a rig very similar only on an Enforcer chassis from somewhere in Pennsylvania. I based concept on cutting costs by building the rig very much like an engine with hydraulic rescue tools and a cascade system replacing the pump, and utilizing the entire body for storage space. 5th is a 96 Ford F350/General Safety mini-pumper. If you haven't noticed I'm a big fan of older general rigs. This particular one was inspired by one that was once operated by the Metropolitan Airports Commission, to protect Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport. If you've seen the rig, their not at all identical, I mad some changes to adapt it to more of a brush fire/attack rig. The last two are products of my love for the original Quantum Cab, the first is a RMP I tried to make streamline/low(er) profile by matching the heights. thought for a Sub/urban department, more of a concept then anything like most of my rigs. The second is a rendition of a post I made years back of the FDNY Pierce rescue on an older Quantum chassis. This I was going to decal for another fiction department.

More tomorrow or so,

Thanks for looking,

John

Credits to KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, 63Engine1, Paramedic_IL, Fyreline, Glenn Baker (not on firepics), Mayer22, FFEMTwakeman, Jfong, LEADFIRERESUCE,Ladder13 and WILLMAN940

If I forgot you I'd be glad to remedy that just PM me.

[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Continuing with the NH HME's. Credit in the posts, all decal artwork done by me.

Strafford Engine 3

Gilmanton Engine 3

Pierce Arrow XT Rescue

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
After going to the NJ firefighter's convention and visiting Cape May, I did a few of their rigs up. The Seagraves are both now retired. The Pierce is the newest engine in the fleet. First is the Seagrave ladder. Credits to EMTChris67,Engine5161, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, and Ladder13.

And the second is one of two Seagrave engines (both retired) and one of two Pierce engines. Credits to EMTChris67, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT,Rescue29Engine23, and Ladder13.

Pierce Velocity Rescue

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Velocity Rescue

Velocity Rescue

delete

Delete

Delete

Delete

E\-One Cyclone Engine

Attached Files Image(s)

E\-One Cyclone Engine

Here is an engine formerly operated by the Loma Linda, CA fire dept. This engine now serves a racetrack in Prescott, AZ and is in the same condition it was when bought, with the gold leaf lettering equipment and pinstripes. It is kept at one of the local fire departments station during non racing seasons. the department also has the contract to provide EMS personnel at the events and can use the pumper if needed.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Here are a few ALF models ran by the L.A. County fire department. The Truck Co. isn't exact by any means, as it was difficult to find a good picture of.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

A mini pumper. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And the last one for today, An E\-One teleboom, based off of the Running Springs, CA rig, only in different colors and slight changes to the chassis. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.