Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Nice work JFong! Heres a few more I had around, a CDF Dozer and dozer tender. Credits to ladder13 for the dozer, which I played around with and modified some.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And here is a watertender operated by the Cordelia, CA fire department.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, FFEMTWakeman, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

By request from our own Bigdog1810, whom is on the job in Peabody Mass their Ladder 2 both past and present, Mack Aerialscope, and a Maxim TDA

Enjoy Mike

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LA County EST Ford/KME

Attached Files Image(s)

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Pierce Velocity Rescue

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Atkinson, NH Engine 2, 2005 HME "Arsenal". Not an accurate RK aerial, but adapted to look similar. Credit in the post, all decal artwork done by me.

some more old school stuff for you left coast guys,

LAFD engine 34 1919 ALF

Attached Files Image(s)

LAFD 1928 Seagrave City Service Truck

Malden Mass 1959 Alf TDA

Malden Mass 2010 Pierce engine

Ford/Pierce Mini Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

KW/Pierce Air/Light

another old school rig, 1930's Arhens Fox engine

Stoneham Mass former engine 2 Pirsch

Love the Ahrens-Fox. Here's another one:

[Image: A-fox23.png]
Chris, Fyreline, love the antiques. Keep them coming. I have a few stored up, I didn't think there was much interest so maybe I'll put them up. Great work!
Here are some of the new units in Howard Cty MD. Water Supply 11 has a 1250 gpm pump, 500 gallon tank, and twin hydraulic hose reels. It also hes a hose reel for 1700 feet of 5 inch supply hose. The pumper/tanker has a 1000 gpm pump, 3000 gallons of water, 400 gallons of class B foam, and 100 gallons of class A foam. It also carries 350 pounds of Purple K. It also has dual agent lines, pump and roll as well as a front bumper turret. Credits to RIEMT,KDWMAEMT, Ladder13, Paramedic_IL,Engine 5161,and AVFC1699.

Here is an interesting ladder truck from White Plains NY. A Smeal on a Ford L chassis. Credits to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,Ladder13,FFEMTWakeman,and Mayer22.

[Image: SGRVE28.png]

[Image: TOWER1.png]

[Image: AB1.png]
[Image: E1947.png]

[Image: ALF48.png]