Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Here is a Rosenbauer/RK aerial with a commander AT chassis. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

and a very basic Rosenbauer/HME pumper.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Love all the additions lately, including the antique stuff!

Continuing on with the HME's from the state of New Hampshire. Wolfeboro Engine 4. Credit in the post, all decal artwork and body work by me.

Here is a rough San Diego, CA brush truck. good pics of these trucks were hard to find.(unknown if they still have any of this type around) Credits to EMTChris67 for the AM 6x6 chassis,which i changed a bit on.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

Mount Horeb Squad 1. Dedicated to the late Chief Charles Himsel, aka Firetruck Chuck. Credit in the post, all graphic artwork by me.

Here is Anaheim, CA Truck 6 (I'm not sure if this is still a frontline piece.)Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Here is a Phoenix E\-One/Saulsbury. These were very popular for several years in the valley and many of them had safety slogans or media ads on the rear doors of the pumper. Several of the ALF mid engine pumpers also have them. Credits to phoenix fire website for the water safety image.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Here is a Phoenix E\-One Hush, top mount pumper.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

A Long Beach, CA Seagrave pumper.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

Here is a front and rear view of the Howard County Water Supply unit. Credits to Ladder13, EMTCrhis67, Engine5161, and Yeoldeenjine.

Attached Files Image(s)

Also a front view for a Ford C series chassis. One with Boston's old engine 10 graphics and one based off of one of my dept's old engines. Credit toYeoldeenjine and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

A generic HME Armada, as far as I can tell there has only been one of these produced as a demo and purchased by Hudsonville, MI. Credit in the post.

A generic HME, I was plaing around with some new fonts and decided to finish it off with a preconnected front suction and strainer and a different deck gun. Credit in the post, all graphic artwork done by me.

An un-numbered Dallas, TX Crimson rear-mount. Credit in the post, all graphic artwork & warning lights done by me.

Pierce Saber Rescue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Mack/Pierce Air/Light Truck

Also credits to Mayer22 for the Mack Cab

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
One of my first drawings (if not my first) was of Bedford, TX Engine 153's Sutphen. Since it has recently been replaced I decided to draw up it's replacement, and here it is. Bedford, TX Truck 153's Crimsom Quint. Credit in the post, all graphic artwork done by me.

Here's one for the FDNY war years guys, a Mack C model tractor pulling an 85 foot Maxim aerial with the home built "riot shields". Credits to EMTChris67, Ladder13, Engine5161, Mayer22, and KDWMAEMT.

Pierce Arrow XT Rescue

Arrow XT Pumper Syracuse style