Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Here is Rancho Cucamonga, CA Engine 175. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Wakefield Mass Engine 4 Seagrave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wakefield Mass Ladder 1 Seagrave

FDNY Ladder 3

FDNY Squad 18

Wilmington Mass Squad 1 Pierce Quantum

Wilmington Mass Tower 1 E\-One

Fall River Mass Engine 3 KME

Fall River Mass Rescue 1 KME

Freightliner Pierce Ladder Tender

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Freightliner Pierce Rescue

Jfongs recent posting of ladder tenders compelled me to whip this up. Phoenix, AZ ladder 1 a 2009(maybe 2010)Pierce. Phoenix has also placed an order for more Pierce quantum pumpers, as well as a few more LT's and I beleive another tower, however not 100 percent sure.Be seing alot more pierces for the big red in the future. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And following along with some more Phoenix, here is one of the new quantum pumpers.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Here is a sterling chassis, I drew this rig entirely from the ground up, with the exception of one piece from ParamedicIL's sterling chassis in the blanks section. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, and Jfong for the miscellaneous parts (tires, wheels, lights, and shadowing).

My Last account got deleted 21blas so with my new account here is one of my older post. Its Rescue 10 from Joint base new Jersey Station 1....
an other old post

Here is a Kern County, CA Pierce contender DX watertender.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

LA County quint 162.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

And a KME quint.Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections