Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Thanks JFong! I will get to work on Q187, thats a neat truck. To hold you over in the meantime, here is L.A. County quint 29. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

Here's something a little different . . . our 1974 International fuel truck, still going strong and currently in our paint shop getting our new dark red paint scheme (white tank, though - that red Imron is just too damned expensive!). She only gets used at multiple or prolonged alarms which are thankfully quite few. Current mileage: 2314.5 No, that's not a misprint, and no, you can't buy it.

[Image: FuelTruck7.png]
[quote name='fyreline' date='18 November 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1290112015' post='412066']

Here's something a little different . . . our 1974 International fuel truck, still going strong and currently in our paint shop getting our new dark red paint scheme (white tank, though - that red Imron is just too damned expensive!). She only gets used at multiple or prolonged alarms which are thankfully quite few. Current mileage: 2314.5 No, that's not a misprint, and no, you can't buy it.

[Image: FuelTruck7.png]

[/quote]

Can u post a picture when its done getting painted.
Sure, why not? Maybe even a couple of "work in progress" shots.
[quote name='Wagon Master' date='18 November 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1290118119' post='412069']

Can u post a picture when its done getting painted.

[/quote]

OK, here's where we are at the moment . . . [Image: FuelTruck9.jpg]

And here's where we're headed:

[Image: FuelTruck8.png]
After seeing the antiques posted by Fyreline and EMTChris67 I decided to finish off some that I started but never went much further than the chassis. I must admit that after seeing their drawings I borrowed A LOT of pieces and parts. The first two are a set of FDNY Mack Bulldogs. One is a Boat tender and the second is a foam supply unit. Credits to Fyreline, EMTChris67, Engine5161, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Mayer22, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next is another Mack Bulldog tillered wooden aerial. Credits to Fyreline, EMTChris67,and Ladder13.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is a former FDNY crash unit. It is a 1946 Mack/Brockway. Credits to Engine5161, Mayer22, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

And finally a searchlight unit. Credits to EMTChris67, Mayer22, and Engine5161.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great stuff firemark! Here is Phoenix, AZ CV2, a very nice, clean, well taken care of looking truck in person. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Nahant Mass Engine 31 HME

Nahant Mass Ladder 32 Maxim RMA

Nahant Mass Engine 32 Mack CF

Some old school Nahant Mass, former engine 3 Seagrave

Wrocester Mass former Rescue 1 Hahn

Attached Files Image(s)

Worcester Mass Spartan Rescue then and now