Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
The second is also a IHC VCO chassis with a HiRanger elevating platform. I did the majority of this one myself but credits must also go to EMTChris67, Ladder13, Mayer22.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Next are a couple of ALF's. Credits to Mayer22, Ladder13, Engine5161, KDWMAEMT, and RIEMT.

Attached Files Image(s)

And the last for now, the older Chemical unit and Foam pumper. The foam pumper is not much more than one of EMTChris67's earlier posts with a different pump panel. Credits to EMTChris67,Engine5161, Ladder13, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT,FFEMTWakeman, and Mayer22.

I always find it interesting to see how two different artists intrepet similar rigs - they usually end up looking quite different! For example, Firemark's Philadelphia International VCO a few pictures above this and my own FDNY VCO:

[Image: FDNYIH-1.png]
I always thought these were neat little FDNY units as well . . . this is actually the style of rig 82 Engine was using for most of Dennis Smith's book, "Report from Engine Company 82".

[Image: FDNYWLF.png]
New Lewiston, Maine Engine 5 comming soon and this is what it will look like, I can't wait to get pics....

Happy New Year to everyone. I'll pick up where I left off, with a few more from Philly. The first is a Seagrave Squrt. Credits to EMTChris67, Ladder13, Mayer22, and Engine5161.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next is a Mack/Baker tower. Credits to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Mayer22, Paramedic_Il, and Ladder13.

One of the TAC units. Credits to Fyreline, EMTChris67, Mayer22, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

And finally a pair of Seagrave Invaders, one lettered as the prison unit. Credits to EMTChris67, Ladder13, and Engine5161.

Attached Files Image(s)

Somerville Mass 2010 Pierce heavy rescue

Boston Mass Engine 28 E\-One

Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Fire Services district haz mat response truck

Boston Logan International Airport, 2010 Striker w/ Snozzle

Salem Mass engine 1 KME

Salem Mass engine 4 KME

Salem Mass former engine 6, Mack model L

Attached Files Image(s)

Waltham Mass Tower 1 E\-One MMT

Somerville Mass Ladder2 Seagrave TDA