Haverhill Mass former engine 5 Mack model C

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Salem Mass engine 5

Massachusets Dept of Conservation and Recreation District 8 brush truck

credit to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Paramedic IL, Ladder13

Attached Files Image(s)

Smallwood NY, 2004 Mack MR Tanker 1800gal

LAFD's 1967 Crown Firecoach heavy utility unit. One version in the original chrome yellow paint scheme and one after being re-painted red. Credits to Engine5161, Ladder13, EMTChris67, Anonymous, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT,Paramedic_IL, and Mayer22.

Attached Files Image(s)

A few older Camden NJ rigs. Credits to Engine5161, EMTChris67, Mayer22, FFEMTWakeman, Ladder13, and Fyreline.

Attached Files Image(s)

A Camden ALF tiller to go along with the engines. Credit to EMTChris67, Fyreline, Ladder13, Engine5161, and Mayer22.

Just going to drop a few generic E\-One drawings I played around with today.

First is 3 E\-One aerials. A 95' Cyclone II rearmount tower, an HP100 Cyclone II rearmount and a 110' Hurricane rearmount. All are done with a Boston Fire type body with side mounted ground ladders.

Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
And heres 3 pumpers.

2 Cyclone II rescue pumpers, one with a normal 4 door cab and one with an enclosed top mount pump panel. The last is a Cyclone II with E\-One's new stainless steel body....and VERY generic without lights etc.

Credit to RIEMY and Fyreline.

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Nice stuff Kevin, thanks for posting!
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Kevin, Awesome work as always! I like how your playing around is better than most if not all of what I post! Firemark, you blow me away with the old school detail in your drawings, nice work on the Colet by the way! stay tuned, as soon as my computers back from the shop I will have a few back. great work guys!
Another retread. Ive posted versions of this in the past but have made some changes to more accurately depict the real apparatus. Its not 100% but its pretty close. E\-One is one of a very few manufacturers who provide a basic PE drawing on their website for most all of their product line. The updates were fairly minor which included a longer aerial and trailer amongst a few other things.

E\-One Cyclone II 100' Super Tiller. Very bare bones so others can modify the unit as they see fit.

Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline.

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Thanks Dave. Camden NJ's Special Operations unit. It is pulled by the tractor of the old Hahn tiller. Credit to Ladder13, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, AVFC1699, and JFong.

Trenton NJ's new 2011 Kenworth/Pierce mobile command unit. Not 100% authentic since I only worked from a picture of the Officer's side. Credits to JFong, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, and Ladder13.