Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hungrybus 2012
After 23 Truck, we fiqured we would go to Truck 6 and see if we could snag there New One, and we did

1 of 2 New 2014 Pierce Arrow Tillers the other being T23

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out Md. Fire Apparatus @ MarylandFiretrucks.smugmug.com
As wew were pulling up to Truck 6's house, we got a double bonus, Rescue 1 was visiting and getting ready to leave, so as I jumped out of the backseat of the car and starting running to them waving my arms like a Madman, to get them to stop, they either thought I was Crazy or having a Seizure  "Luckily I knew The Officer",so he agreed to take the Rescue down the street for photos.

Quote:As wew were pulling up to Truck 6's house, we got a double bonus, Rescue 1 was visiting and getting ready to leave, so as I jumped out of the backseat of the car and starting running to them waving my arms like a Madman, to get them to stop, they either thought I was Crazy or having a Seizure  "Luckily I knew The Officer",so he agreed to take the Rescue down the street for photos.
But they probably still thought you were crazy or having a seizure!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Quote:As wew were pulling up to Truck 6's house, we got a double bonus, Rescue 1 was visiting and getting ready to leave, so as I jumped out of the backseat of the car and starting running to them waving my arms like a Madman, to get them to stop, they either thought I was Crazy or having a Seizure  "Luckily I knew The Officer",so he agreed to take the Rescue down the street for photos.

Rescue has to be up for a new rig soon, no?
Quote:Rescue has to be up for a new rig soon, no?
Quote:Rescue has to be up for a new rig soon, no?
there's always some sort of rumors going on about new Baltimore City apparatus. 1 rumor I've heard was that a new Rescue 1, both Airflex units & some other leased vehicles for example staff cars, chiefs cars , etc. But only time will tell & we'll never know until we see it on here or in person.

Jimmy
UNTIL THE NEXT BOX ALARM.
Quote:there's always some sort of rumors going on about new Baltimore City apparatus. 1 rumor I've heard was that a new Rescue 1, both Airflex units & some other leased vehicles for example staff cars, chiefs cars , etc. But only time will tell & we'll never know until we see it on here or in person.

Jimmy

Thanx Jimmy.
I'd be surprised if the Airflex's were up for replacement - they're only about six years old if I remember correctly.

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
This is straight from the Spec Committee.  Currently being spec'd are one heavy rescue, three pumpers (spec is complete on these), one foam pumper to go to E35, one TDA and two air flex units.  All medic units will be replaced with the Fords most recently purchased.  Also there is a possiblity of a new haz mat, SRO truck and something will be done with T25.  Pierce can't make a rig to fit in their firehouse and the City won't move them to old T9 so there has been talk of Seagrave rehabbing their current rig.

Baltimore City

safety Officer 2

Attached Files Image(s)

Baltimore City

Engine 6

Attached Files Image(s)

Baltimore City

MKedic 18

Reserve Medic 74

It's hard to believe that these are all ready in the reserve fleet

Baltimore City

Truck 29

Baltimore City

Engine 51

This shot was real fun to get, we basically shut down a 5 crossing intersection to get the pumper into position for the photo, after we got them set, we let traffic proceed, I got horns blowed at me, Middle Fingers, and a few choice words thrown my way. but thats ok this shot proves it was worth it lol

Baltimore City

ex-Reserve Officer 3

Thats it for the Baltimore Photos this trip anyways, while we were in the city shooting, the neighboring county had a 3-alarm Apt. fire, which was way to farto go shoot, so we checked out some of the transfer Comapnies this is all we found

Howard Co.

Engine 62

transferred to AACO 21

Attached Files Image(s)

Howard County

Depuyty Chief 6

also transferred to 21

Attached Files Image(s)

The very next day Anne Arundel had a 2nd alarm Fire, so I caught The New BCFD Trk 23 transferred into Glen Burnie, Damn shame the sun wasn't out. but thats OK much better photos of this unit to come later.

Anne Arundel County Reserve Ambo 58 running as PM 33

Also took a recent trip to Baltimore washington Airport to photograph some of there new Toys, 1st up is the New Quint 43