Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
[quote name='firemark' timestamp='1315965381' post='456639']

The second is an interesting rig. It is a 1985 Jeep Scrambler. The unit is used as a deluge unit and/or manifold (no pumping capabilties) for fighting fires on the boardwalks and the congested piers that run along the beaches. These units can be driven onto the beaches or onto the boardwalk where typical apparatus could not go.

[/quote]

Those are actually 63engine1's rims, not mine. But thank you for the flattery.
[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Just for Skip.

Boston Ladder 14. 2011 E\-One Cyclone II low profile 110' rearmount. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Here is a version of the Sergeantsville Fire Company's new Pierce tender. It is currently nearing the final phases of construction. Theare a flag and covered bridge logo that are not in the drawing but will be located on the front and rear of the folding tank storage rack. Credits are posted in the drawing.

Anyone have either the new Leesburg (VA) VFC Seagrave tiller or something remotely close (Seagrave tiller painted Black over Red) they would care to share? Looking to update my business card & have always used a stock "quiller" graphic which always draws attention. Saw another pic of the Leesburg rig & thought that would be kinda cool (doesn't have to say Leesburg, I just love a Seagrave tiller and the paint scheme is pretty cool too). Thanks in advance for the help. Stay Safe, Tom (www.unyquefiretrucks.com)
FDNY Ferrara Haz Mat rig. Credits are posted in the drawing.

And the Kenworth chassis Haz Mat rig. Credits in the drawing.

Delete

OK Josh, sorry for the mistake. Your name was on a drawing that I used parts from. Didn't want to miss anyone. Everyone please note the corrections.
Here are a few rigs from UMDNJ's Rescue services. These are the only Hospital based heavy rescues in the country. There have been a few different manufacturers of the rigs including ALF and E\-One. There are drawings of them posted elsewhere. For now here are two more, One an International chassis. Credits listed in the drawing.

Attached Files Image(s)

And the second is on an HME chassis. Credits are again in the drawing.

Pierce Arrow XT Air/Light Unit

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Freightliner, Mack and International Rescues

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
No worries buddy Keep up the good work. I just dont want people getting pissed off with both of us for something small. thanks.

[quote name='firemark' timestamp='1319772248' post='461812']

OK Josh, sorry for the mistake. Your name was on a drawing that I used parts from. Didn't want to miss anyone. Everyone please note the corrections.

[/quote]
Plantation's new E\-One Quest/eMAX unoffical proposed concept.

Constructed by FIREPIX21 & Kiddo76;

Photo credits to all who contributed.

[Image: Engine-562.png]
A pair of Freightliner rescues

Hi Guys,

Its a long, long time since I have posted in this section, probably since the site was relaunched. However, due to a period of work with a sporting injury, I turned my hand to some drawring.

Can I please point out, I found a load of stuff on a disc from years ago (including the Spartan cab and lights and parts), the Bronto Aerial I dont know who to credit.

Acknowledgements go to the original creator and if they are offended then I apologise sincerely.

My offering is a fictional Spartan Crimson Evolution/Rosenbauer/Bronto Tower Ladder with the Cuerpo de Bomberos of Santiago, Chile. The livery is based on Unit 18.

Here is my Department's service truck. In our area, recue work is handled by many of the EMS agencies and only a handful of Fire Departments. Many FD's operate heavy rescue style apparatus however they are referred to as service trucks. These units typically carry bulk equipment for Haz Mat incidents, air filling stations and spare cylinders, and large amounts of salvage equipment. Ours is a 1996 Frieghtliner FL80 with a 22 ft. Horton rescue body. Credits are posted in the drawing.

I also did a fictional foam unit for my Department, complete with Mr. Bubble. Credits posted in the drawing.

Well, Its been quite some time since I posted anything, and now that fire season has slowed considerably, I've had some time to play around. So to get started here are a few. First one is an LA County Pierce. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Next up is one of Santa Monica, CA KME pumpers. Credits in previous post.