Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Apparatus
And Ladder 20

[Image: 017-1.jpg]
Maple Plain Engine 12. Not A Great Shot of it best I could get at the State Fair.

[Image: 044.jpg]
[quote name='grubber33270' timestamp='1316324784' post='457173']

Air Unit, Responds From Station 1. Brought out by Ladder 10.

[Image: 007.jpg]

[/quote]

When did the air unit move to 1 and why is utility pulling it instead of its designated unit?
[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
I just Point Camera, Take Picture. then go Damn thats a good pic or F thats a bad pick. or like these eh idc
[quote name='grubber33270' timestamp='1316460999' post='457367']

I just Point Camera, Take Picture. then go Damn thats a good pic or F thats a bad pick. or like these eh idc

[/quote]

"I just Point Camera, Take Picture." Best line I have heard all day, thanks Josh!
Dave McClung

Arden Hills, Minnesota but....

my heart is also back in Northern VA, especially Alexandria.

All pictures are taken by me and subject to copyright.

No picture taken by me may be copied or linked without my

express permission.
Rosemount Mn New Engine 11, 2011 Spartan Gladiator, 1500/1000 not yet in service.

[Image: 005.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]
Rosemount Ex Engine 11 Soon to be sold.

[Image: 009.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg]
Rosemount Tender 11

[Image: 007.jpg]

[Image: 008.jpg]
Rosemount Rescue 11

[Image: 011.jpg]

[Image: 012.jpg]
Rogers Mn New Engine 21, Pierce Velocity,

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]
Minneapolis Engine 12, Just there second day in this rig, This is Former Engine 14.

[Image: MinneapolisEngine12.jpg]

[Image: MinneapolisEngine12-1.jpg]
Minneapolis Engine 14, in there new engine, sorry I am getting a little rusty with my camera.

[Image: MinneapolisEngine14-1.jpg]

[Image: MinneapolisEngine14.jpg]

[Image: Engine14-2.jpg]
That's a low hosebed! Nice looking engine. Thanks for the pic.
These new Minneapolis pumpers are among the best designed, well-thought out new rigs for a city with narrow streets made more narrow by our snow challenges each winter. Thankfully, those in charge of the MFD now have the pragmatic sense of planning the last two chiefs lacked. For instance, Minneapolis used to be an almost exclusively tiller-town with the exception of a couple of well designed Sutphen towers. But, a chief or two ago decided that a quint concept was the way to go, and the city was delivered a bunch of (albeit well made) oversized rear-mount quints that were not at well suited for the neighborhoods they served, and a ridiculously long Pierce tower that, well, watch the video link... Then, some of the high value engine companies were given (again, well made but ill assigned) large Pierce pumpers that didn't suit the job.

This video is so worth watching & forwarding on: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCx4YZt4hk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCx4YZt4hk[/url]
Here are some better photos of Minneapolis Engine 14, I finnally Figured out somewhat for a day how to use my camera. I never thought I would be fire buffing in January though.

[Image: 003-1.jpg]

[Image: 002-1.jpg]
Towards the End of the Evening I was starting to lose my mind and forget I need sun for a good photo. well I guess take what you can get.

Edina's New Engine 82.

[Image: 011.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg]
Josh, any hose bed shots of MFD E14, with the cover up? Thanks.
Here is a picture of the back of E-8.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks John.
Thanks!!