Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
[quote name='mdmodeler' timestamp='1322057202' post='464784']

What highway is that in the background ? I think I've seen this but the memory is not serving me well at the moment !

[/quote] Well im sorry i have been racking my brain but i can not for the life of me think of what Highway it was located on. I am almost positive that it was located in tennesee. They had all kinds of crazy items located outside including a couple of old apparatus. I will try to find out where it is located but i cant make any promises.
Here is a shot of Freeport Illinois engine 3001 With Lieutentant Robin Gorsline an all around good guy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is another shot of the 2006 E\-One city of Freeport engine 3001 This i beleive is the cities first and only E\-One engine

here are a few trucks from Leaf River Illinois that i beleive are up for sale they are stripped of equiptment and sitting outside.

here is the other that wouldnt fit

Here is their old ambulance. Leaf River has some very nice excellent people however the problem is that leaf River is a small town and is experiencing the same problems as every other department having manpower problems.

Here is the old Braceville Squirt that they had for a very short time. The didnt have it long a lot of the reason being because for one the didnt have room for it. Height wise it would not fit in their station and they also had some other problems but i was able to get a shot of it at a training that we had. I am not sure where it wound up.

here is a shot of braceville FPD engine 12 at a training exercise

[quote name='chief' timestamp='1322063570' post='464802']

Well im sorry i have been racking my brain but i can not for the life of me think of what Highway it was located on. I am almost positive that it was located in tennesee. They had all kinds of crazy items located outside including a couple of old apparatus. I will try to find out where it is located but i cant make any promises.

[/quote]

Interstate 75 north of Knoxville, TN
[quote name='bcfd424' timestamp='1322089372' post='464842']

Interstate 75 north of Knoxville, TN

[/quote]

yup you are right thank you very much
[quote name='GA_Dave' timestamp='1322010955' post='464734']

Looks like a Spartan/Central States/RK.

[/quote]

Thanks for the quick reply fellas!

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
here is a front shot of the mid mount tower ladder sitting in front of walmart This is a i beleive an 03 KME mid mount which replaced an mid 70's Pierce pirsch

Attached Files Image(s)

here is Minooka Illinois Squad 1316

Attached Files Image(s)

here is a shot of the officer side of Braidwood Illinois's Squad 2416 all opened up at a training exercise.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is Minooka engine 1312 and Minooka engine 1321

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is pearl city engine 1 and Minooka engine 1311

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is Dwight illinois ambo 6614 that i caught on the fly they have a pair of these types of ambos

Attached Files Image(s)

here is orangeville engine 3301

[quote name='chief' timestamp='1316052392' post='456762']

here is the tower that was oos when i was there. It had a detroit in it and oh did it sound good!

[/quote]

I'm 99% certain there are two of these beasts in existence... The other is in Godfrey, IL. Got a PTO Godiva pump under the cab.
here is another shot of it