Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tour of New Jersey
I know some of my data on the apparatus may be off. I don't memorize every single spec to every piece of apparatus. If i have an opportunity to shoot trucks I take it. Any suggestions and/or corrections are always welcome. I'm a 3rd generation firefighter, who just loves trucks and what they do. Beyond them putting fires out, specs just aren't my thing.
TR2FD "The River City Express" Engine 71, Engine 31, and Rescue 2

Stay Alert-Stay Alive
[quote name='ffemt2638' timestamp='1322341076' post='465189']

Last of the Stafford trucks. This is their antique that is a current work in progress

Retired Engine 4731

1951 Mack A505

500/300

[Image: IMG_1874.jpg]

[/quote]

A very nice shot of the rare (only 191 produced) Mack Model A.

Lindsay D

Richardson, TX

Freehold's antique 1930 Mack Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='ffemt2638' timestamp='1322341217' post='465190']

I know some of my data on the apparatus may be off. I don't memorize every single spec to every piece of apparatus. If i have an opportunity to shoot trucks I take it. Any suggestions and/or corrections are always welcome. I'm a 3rd generation firefighter, who just loves trucks and what they do. Beyond them putting fires out, specs just aren't my thing.

[/quote]

Well put !!! Some people just don't understand guys like you and me take pics and might not have time to hunt down the information, or just "like" taking the pics and moving on to the next piece of apparatus !!! Keep up the good work brother !!
Remember, it's their Emergency, not yours !  Arrive Alive !
I like to recieve the correct information from FirePics member on the trucks that I post and photos that others post.

I like to keep information of the rigs correct. Sometimes this is usefull to those who save photos of trucks from a certain area or builder. This is also usefull to departments that are building a web site or a history of their department. I would like to thank all of the members who contribute the information as well as the photos.
I appreciate whatever our members and guests contribute, the fact that they enjoy this hobby is enough for me. Thanks to all!
Jeffrey W. Shippey

Frederick County, MD
Frenchtown's 1981 CF Mack 1000/500 Pumper sitting on the station's apron

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1322865023' post='465831']

Frenchtown's 1981 CF Mack 1000/500 Pumper sitting on the station's apron

[/quote]

Former FDNY Engine 10 then Engine 4. It was Lime when it first started with FDNY.
[quote name='Fireman5230' timestamp='1322885143' post='465874']

Former FDNY Engine 10 then Engine 4. It was Lime when it first started with FDNY.

[/quote]

They still have this or did it get replaced?
Joel,

The Mack from Frenchtown was replaced by a Spartan/4-Guys, as far as I know. I was across the river from it in Bucks County a couple years back, and wanted to make the trip over, but the guys in Bucks said it was gone.
I will ask around. I have heard it is gone, then I heard it was being kept outside... I might just take a ride I have a couple days off this week.
Frenchtown's old Mack is no longer in serivce, It sits in the Boro road dept parking lot off Rt. 29.
Sergeantsville's new Pierce tender, 1000/3040.
Ok can't get photo to show up need some help.
West Trenton, Mercer County's former 1979 Chevy/Horton Dive Rescue Unit.

Attached Files Image(s)

West Trenton's 1988 Pemfab/Sanford Rescue Truck. Recently replaced

Attached Files Image(s)

West Trenton's 1996 Spartan/Nova Quintec/3D 2000/100ft Tower

Attached Files Image(s)

Don't have the specs on this one but here is West Trenton's former Duplex Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1323039615' post='466073']

West Trenton's 1988 Pemfab/Sanford Rescue Truck. Recently replaced

[/quote]

The old Rescue 33 is being converted into Special Services 33, which will include dive rescue support, after speaking with some of their members at this year's Mercer County Fire Prevention Parade in Hopewell.

Thanks,

Gary
Thanks for the info on the Frenchtown Mack, I figured it was replaced by the 4 Guys, was hoping it might still be in reserve.