Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Relics
C95F-1137 was in Pawley's Island SC in 1997 where I shot it. C85F-1137 is Ex-Livingston, NJ sad to see it in this condition, Livingston was a great Mack place back in the day, having something on every chassis offered, except the R model.

[quote name='Truckman' timestamp='1322856955' post='465794']

I have this rig beginning its life in Richmond, VA.

I show it as a 1962 Mack C95F 1137 1000/300

[/quote]
Here is a shot of the Newdale Mack right before it was sold. Photo courtesy of Lee Wilson.

Attached Files Image(s)

Micah Bodford
Fire Investigator
City of Winston-Salem Fire Dept.
This was in Palmdale California earlier in the year.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This was in Mohave Valley Arizona.

In Lake Havasu City Arizona outside of Boat Brokers

Livingston NJ 1959 Mack C85 #1137
Found this gem parked in downtown Mccormick, SC. 1965 Mack C95F. X-St. James NC and Originally X-EAST NORWICH, L.I., NY

[Image: 007-2.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]
did you get a photo of the pump plate and/or a serial #? I am missing the info for that rig. thanks!

[quote name='dispachrg' timestamp='1323668776' post='466940']

Found this gem parked in downtown Mccormick, SC. 1965 Mack C95F. X-St. James NC and Originally X-EAST NORWICH, L.I., NY

[Image: 007-2.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]

[/quote]
An old Seagrave Anniversary Pumper sitting in a lot is Searchlight Nevada. Possably former Las Vegas FD

Attached Files Image(s)

An old Ward LaFrance Pumper sitting in a lot in Pananca Lincoln County Nevada. Former Caliente Nv

Attached Files Image(s)

An old Dodge Pumper sitting in on the grounds of the Panaca Volunteer Fire Company of Lincoln County Nevada

Attached Files Image(s)

A former Crown Pumper from Shoshone Mountain of Ione Nv sitting in a museum at Beatty Nye County Nv

Attached Files Image(s)

Former Las Vegas American LaFrance Squrt now residing in a lot at the Panaca Volunteer Fire Company of Lincoln County Nv

Attached Files Image(s)

A bunch of retired rigs sitting in a lot in Yurmo, San Bernardino County Ca. The apparatus formerly served Yurmo and Newberry Springs VFD in Ca

Attached Files Image(s)

More retired rigs sitting at the Daggett Volunteer Fire Company of San Bernardino County Ca. A Seagrave Anniversary Pumper, Dodge Wildland Truck, and a white colored Ford Squad wasting away

Attached Files Image(s)

The desert backgrounds are AWESOME!!!!!
The only MARC in 46 ENGINE!

NEVER FORGET 9-11-01 F.D.N.Y. 343

RIP FF John Bellew 27 Truck F.D.N.Y. 1-23-05

RIP Captain Frank Keane 46 Engine F.D.N.Y 12-11-06
Yeah, thanks but I still miss the East Coast !!!!
[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1323752107' post='467097']Yeah, thanks but I still miss the East Coast !!!![/quote]why dont you come back sometime? give me a call i still got the same phone#
Someday, thanks Dave
HOCKESSIN DL AUTOCAR/HAMERLY