Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canada Eh?
U-4  Russell, Manitoba  2014 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/FL-M2-106  4x4  1050/1000/25  s/n #M522

Attached Files Image(s)

Quesnel, British Columbia  2014 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/Spartan G.  1750/1250/60  CAFS  s/n #M527

Attached Files Image(s)

for the Rural Municipality of Cartier in Elie, Manitoba.  2014 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/FL-M2-112  840/2000/25   s/n #M568

Attached Files Image(s)

Rural Municipality of Swift Current (SK) FD Engine 1-2008 Fort Garry/Ford F-5550 4x4 CAFS

My Bad! Works Better if you Attach The File

Attached Files Image(s)

Rural Municipality of Swift Current (SK) FD Pumper 2-2001 Superior/Freightliner

Attached Files Image(s)

City of Swift Current (SK) FD Engine 1-1987 Superior/Spartan Gladiator 1500/500 Enclosed Topmount Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

City of Swift Current (SK) Engine 2-2009 Fort Garry/Spartan Gladiator 1500/500 Enclosed Topmount Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

City of Swift Current (SK) Ladder 2-2006 Fort Garry/Spartan Gladiator/RK Aerials 1500/300/104ft Platform Quint

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

City of Swift Current (SK) No 3-1971 King Seagrave/International VCO-190 1050/500 Pumper maintained by the department as part of it's "Heritage Fleet"

Attached Files Image(s)

City of Swift Current (SK) FD Tanker 2-2012 Fort Garry/Freightliner 4dr Pumper/Tanker used to cover un-serviced areas of the city,airport,etc This one may have been shot by Big Dave at the factory

Attached Files Image(s)

City of Swift Current (SK) FD Ladder 1-1929 SCFD/Chevrolet built by the department on a  locally purchased chassis. This was the city's first ladder truck and was restored by members of the department.

Attached Files Image(s)

good job, Warren.  Nice to see the Swift Current Rural trucks.  Here is one of the new generation pumpers for the Canadian military.  CFB- Dundurn, Saskatchewan's  2013 E-1 Cyclone II 1250/800/25A/25B

Attached Files Image(s)

Unit #306 of the Regina, Saskatchewan FD.  2013 Rosenbauer Commander  with a 125 gal. foam tank

Attached Files Image(s)

a very similar looking, Technical rescue unit for Regina (Unit #307), a 2014 Rosenbauer Commander  also with a 125 gal. foam tank.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks Dave. Interesting to see DND Fire Service buying E\-One Pumps. I know they have bought E\-One aerial devices but not pumps.

This is another member of the Swift Current (SK) "Heritage Fleet" 'Old No 4' a 1940 Dodge Hose and Booster Truck originally built by members of the department. Restored by Neil Pucket of Moose Jaw SK and his son Chris.

Attached Files Image(s)

This qualifies a fire apparatus...sort of. A 1974 Superior Pontiac Hightop originally operated by the Pincher Creek (AB) Fire Department now privately owned in Swift Current SK. It also appeared in the parade where I shot the other apparatus.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bird River, Manitoba  2013 Acres/Int'l 4400  1050/800

Attached Files Image(s)

I was wondering if anyone has any photos of Ottawa's first "squad" it was from the seventies I believe on a international chassis, and also one of the first yellow trucks they bought, I'm not entirely sure, I just remember reading about it in a history book about Ottawa fire