Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pennsylvania Fire/EMS Apparatus
This is a KENCO built truck. HARRISNON HILLS FREIGHTLINER RESCUE.
[quote name='Wing1223' timestamp='1329836040' post='475488']

This is a KENCO built truck. HARRISNON HILLS FREIGHTLINER RESCUE TRUCK.

[/quote]
[quote name='Rheems1' timestamp='1153276758' post='11579']

Mack Pumper

Fawn Township #2 Fire Department

Natrona Heights, Pa

Allegheny County

[/quote]

X FDNY REFERB AND NEW BODY BY KENCO
[quote name='Rheems1' timestamp='1153102834' post='10673']

Spartan/? Pumper

Bruin Fire Department

Butler County

[/quote]

THIS WAS A NEW LEXINGTON
[quote name='Rheems1' timestamp='1152563832' post='6901']

International/Road Rescue

Neshannock Fire Department

Lawrence County

[/quote]

THIS IS A JB RESCUE TRUCK
Malvern Chester County's former Hahn/Pierce Pumper. Ex Newtown Square Delaware County Pa

Attached Files Image(s)

Neumanstown's former 1978 Ford/Hurst 200/200/40f Attack Truck

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine98, this originally served as our 1st rescue when the company got into rescue operations as it was equiped with a full set

of Hurst tools. Was then replaced with Wernersville, Berks Co. old rescue 31. and became just an attack piece for fields and along the

railroad tracks. Had 4wd but was hard to engage it. Was bought from somewhere around Denver, CO and sold to down south.

We also ran and old 2 1/2ton tanker but no one in the company can fined a decent picture of it. Do you have any other Newmanstown Photo's?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for the story on that rig. It originally came from Aspen Colorado, I'll be visiting the Aspen area next month so I want to make sure that I drop copies of this photo off to them. Here is Wernersville's former Chevy/Hammerly Rescue, I also was able to photograph the 1980 White/Pierce and the Tanker, I think it was a Peterbilt during my visit back in 2003. If you PM me your Email, once I can find and get the old 35mm scanned, I'll send you copies. Thanks again for the info

Attached Files Image(s)

Not the best shot but here is the Freightliner/Beall Tanker

Attached Files Image(s)

[sup]And here is the White/Pierce Pumper. What was I thinking back then posing rigs with a sky looking like that !!!![/sup]

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1332867670' post='479042']

[sup]And here is the White/Pierce Pumper. What was I thinking back then posing rigs with a sky looking like that !!!![/sup]

[/quote]matt there is nothing wrong with the way those photo's look.
Thanks Dave, the prints look alot better than these scans for some reason .
Emmaus Lehigh County's former 1979 Hahn 1250/750 Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

Womelsdorf's former 1965 International/John Bean High Pressure Brush Truck

Attached Files Image(s)

The x-Newmanstown rescue was found by Frank Wegloski in Martin County,IN.back in 2004. It was sold to them in 2003, it was originally sold by Aspen to Newmanstown in 1989. Martin County,IN. in 2004 had 1 station in the town of Loogootee, in southern Indiana.The other interesting rig they had at the time was a Chubb Pathfinder;x-PANY: Newark Airport.

Frank's report and photo appeared in the Oct-Nov.2004 Keystone State Fire Apparatus News (KSFAN)
The FL tanker from Newmanstown was sold to the W. Lebanon Fire Co. in Indiana County, PA. When that department closed it was sold to Eldredsville, PA. where it is still in service. Also, the Chevy/Hamerly rescue was sold to Lack-Tuscarora EMS near East Waterford, PA. Haven't seen it in a year, so unknown if they still have it.
Tamaqua's 1984 Mack/Swab Rescue before it was repainted

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1332866590' post='479041']

Not the best shot but here is the Freightliner/Beall Tanker

[/quote]

This Tanker was put into service in 1992-1993 and housed in a 4 company housing for the Eastern Lebanon county in conjunction with Richland's new Squad,

Schaefferstowns new Engine / Rescue, and Myerstown (Keystone) new engine. Prior to this Tanker 34 the company had an old army 2 1/2 ton with a 1000 or

1500 gal tank that served as Tanker 34. By what everyone say's it was ugly and maybe that is why no one can find a decent photo of it. I've seen one

from the rear but nothing else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In West Lebanon

Attached Files Image(s)