Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boats, Helicopters, and other miscellaneous
Mack Snow plow, I did the body myself...not to bad. Plow came from the parts bin.    I tried to look up who did the mack cab but it was a heavy duty wrecker pic., cant seem to find it again.

Based solely off of the 1 picture I've seen, I decided to try and make the new ESU trucks. I didn't put the spot mirror on the bumper, and there's something on the front of the box that I'm not sure what it is. I really can't tell from the photo if the rear-most compartment is a full compartment with 2 doors or not. While it may look like I didn't finish the compartment to the rear of the cab, I believe the entire side is a door. Always open to suggestions.

Trav!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
An FDNY Skid steer and lighting trailer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does anyone have a triple axle gooseneck trailer? thanks in advance

Quote:Does anyone have a triple axle gooseneck trailer? thanks in advance

I'm not really sure what the rules are about linking other artwork here, but if you want to send me a PM I can give you a link for one that I know of.

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote:I'm not really sure what the rules are about linking other artwork here, but if you want to send me a PM I can give you a link for one that I know of.

Trav!
Posting guidelines have a link at the bottom right hand corner of the main page or click here

Bob

Retired and still a tax payer.
PM me please trav! Thank you