Keystone State Relics
Barren Hill FC

52 Maxim Ford F
Barren Hill FC

52 Maxim Ford F
Barren Hill

Maxim X-75 new Ford C Chassis

unknown photographer
Was driving through Wernersville in Berks County, came across this during a funeral. The gentleman in question was a life-long member of the company. I apologize for the lousy pictures, I wasn't prepared to shoot any apparatus. I would love to own something like this...

Robesonia Engine 26 - 50's LaFrance??

Feasterville, PA once ran this 1964 American LaFrance 1000/200/85' MM as Lad 1.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Feasterville, PA once ran this 1964 American LaFrance 1000/200/85' MM as Lad 1 it is now part of andy leider's collection.
does anyone have any info on a American La France Lo-Pro Aerial from Clifford Twp, Pa? it was found yesterday in Georgia, need some info, and I know they had it, just dont have it in my database. thanks

does anyone have any info on a American La France Lo-Pro Aerial from Clifford Twp, Pa? it was found yesterday in Georgia, need some info, and I know they had it, just dont have it in my database. thanks

mike

it is a 1981 american la france 100' clifford purchased it in 2002 from cherry hill,n.j and clifford replaced it in 2007.
I knew you would know Dave! thanks
I knew you would know Dave! thanks

you got it mike!
Anyone have any info on this? I have it as a 1963(possibly) Mack C that once belonged to Sharon Hill.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sharon Hill PA Delaware County Station 9

1963 Mack C-85
Frank,

do you have a shot of their 64?

1963 C85F-1287 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania PA E9-1 Mack C

1964 C95F-1274 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania PA E9-2 1000/500 Mack C

Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
interesting. wonder is the C95 was really Sharon, PA. I have shots of them with 2 C's, no serials though
[sup]Anyone have info or a shot of a Mack C 1960 that served Union Fire Co., Lebanon City. Believe it was sold to another company in Lebanon county[/sup]

[sup]after they got their 1978 CF.[/sup]