Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This week's trip to Pierce
Taylor. Do you have any photos of the new engine going to Osceola County Florida?
Quote:This urban pumper is destined for delivery to Massachusetts.  Anyone who knows which department, feel free to chime in.

This is for Framingham Ma
Quote:Taylor. Do you have any photos of the new engine going to Osceola County Florida?

Sure do, here you go...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote:Brentwood, which I believe is located on Long Island, will take delivery of this Quantum PUC rescue.  Note the Code 3 version of the "Fairfax Light" near the windshield.

Brentwood, Missouri Suburb a first ring urban-suburb of St. Louis. This means the days are numbered for their Pierce Arrow. Thanks for posting. 
Member: F.O.O.L.S of OZ, IAFF L2542

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Olathe, Kansas Fire Department
Engine Co. 4
Metro Kansas City, Missouri
Thanks. Looks sharp!
Should be a new 105ft ladder coming down the line from Union Fire Company #1 Oxford PA. 

Looking forward to seeing the Brentwood rig in person in the next few weeks, hopefully. Nice looking PUC! This is their fourth Pierce pumper since 1987: '87 Arrow, '93 Arrow, '00 Dash and now the '14 Quantum.

Quote:Should be a new 105ft ladder coming down the line from Union Fire Company #1 Oxford PA. 

The ladder should be mounted to the cab and chassis any day now.
Taylor Goodman
taylor, did you happen to see any rigs from Anaheim or fullerton ca . each of those cities have several rigs on order
Awesome pics,Taylor! Thanks for sharing!!

Quote:Austin, TX always has a pile of rigs under construction when I go up to the factory.  I believe this order has a total of five Quantum pumpers being delivered.

San Antonio?
Jerremy Brown
Full time - Fulshear Simonton Tx FD
Part time - Champions ESD, Cypress Creek FD

Facebook - Jerremy Brown

"God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal."
Quote:San Antonio?

Good lord, I think I had my desire to move to Austin when I retire on my mind.  Good catch, thanks Jerremy.  Also, the Rescue looks great.
Taylor Goodman
Just got an update  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Haha, good deal!  The ladder was sitting on the sawhorses when we walked through and the cab & chassis were sitting outside.

Taylor Goodman
Thanks for the great pictures. I always enjoyed my visits to Pierce, especially the Blue Floor. The pre-delivery experience is one of the things Pierce does a great job on.
Quote:Austin, TX always has a pile of rigs under construction when I go up to the factory.  I believe this order has a total of five Quantum pumpers being delivered.

That looks like a San Antonio patch, I could be wrong though
Sorry, I just noticed that it was already addressed lol. My bad. Nice looking pics though!
Quote: 

This unusual four-door Kenworth/Snozzle for Park Co, WY was at the IPP plant.  It already has Wyoming plates on it, so it must be back for some aerial work.
Now thats a unique and sharp looking apparatus

We go to inspect and pick up our new Impel in mid March. Would anyone who has been involved ina pre-delivery inspection and acceptance/pick up process be willing to tell me what to expect and what will happen? You can PM me if you want.
Quote:Looking forward to seeing the Brentwood rig in person in the next few weeks, hopefully. Nice looking PUC! This is their fourth Pierce pumper since 1987: '87 Arrow, '93 Arrow, '00 Dash and now the '14 Quantum.

I saw this truck today on the blue floor. Totally awesome. My phone battery is over 2 years old so I didn't have enough battery strength to get a photo