Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Prince William County VA
I think I see Ladysmith's 2 Truck in the Medic 501C photo. Can anyone confirm and tell my why it is there? It usually resides at the AES Chester Shop.

E504B is the reserve unit for stations 4 and 24.  Stations 4 and 24 are the only 24/7 career stations in the county. Ex. Gainesville Volunteer fire department.  Affectionately referred to as the "Trash Truck".

R504 is (for now) the only 24/7 staffed specialty unit in the county.

Truck 504 was originally delivered as a quint.  It is now run strictly as a ladder truck.  This coming January this truck will move to Station 23 in Dumfries and become Truck 523.  This will be the first ladder truck that is staffed 24/7.

A504 is the back-up medic unit at station 4. 

Utility 504 carries a variety of rope and equipment to support R504. Former Utility 524.

E505C is the reserve engine for stations 5 and 25.  This Seagrave is a great truck to ride in.

Not sure what the plans are for this E\-One.  I last saw it stripped and sitting outside of station 5.

E505B is one of two similar Ferraras at station 5 (another two similar engines at station 25).  Staffed Mon-Fri. by the career staff, nights and weekends by the volunteer staff.

K505 is also staffed Mon-Fri by the career staff.  One of the older tankers in the county.

Chief 5 is this bigger Ford pick-up.

E506B is one of two similar Quantums at station 6.  E506 is staffed 24/7, station 6 is also the main Hazmat station for the county.

Quote:Not sure what the plans are for this E-One.  I last saw it stripped and sitting outside of station 5.

[Image: attachicon.gif]E505?.jpg
This looks like the Old Eone that Nokesville use to run.
Trey White
HM506 is cross-staffed by the engine crew.  The hazmat unit was acquired from Manassas City, it's been a large upgrade over the old unit.

The former hazmat unit.  Now privately owned.

Wow... Never seen Boat 503.

Firefighter - Odenton Volunteer Fire Department

Fire Apparatus Photographer - MD/VA/PA/DE

See my photos at: http://timwolfe.smugmug.com/

Check out MarylandFireTrucks: http://marylandfiretrucks.smugmug.com
Tanker 506 is this sharp Ferrara.  This unit is staffed Mon-Fri by the career staff.

K506B is the back-up unit.  Currently being stored at FS 18 in Dale City.  

HS506 is the back-up for the hazmat unit.  It also is used to calibrate and repair 4-Gas monitors.

Former Hazmat Support 506B is the ex. Buckhall ambulance.  This unit is now used by the EMS Operations branch.