Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MVA - Cancun Mexico 10/8/13
While on our honeymoon in Cancun, my wife and I noticed some comotion in front of our hotel as we were leaving our room. Caught Cancun's bravest working a vehicle on it's side.

Attached Files Image(s)

2nd

Attached Files Image(s)

Still coming out of the hotel

Attached Files Image(s)

On the street now

Attached Files Image(s)

the accident

Attached Files Image(s)

I had to feel for these guys, their equipment or lack there of. You can see in this pic their gear hanging on the side...fairly old to say the least.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:I had to feel for these guys, their equipment or lack there of. You can see in this pic their gear hanging on the side...fairly old to say the least.
Any idea what that yellow contraption is the guy is sitting on. I have racked my itty~bitty mind to no avail!!LOL..  Probably something simple.
Quote:Any idea what that yellow contraption is the guy is sitting on. I have racked my itty~bitty mind to no avail!!LOL..  Probably something simple.

Looks like a truck used to paint lines on roads.
Yeah I believe they were painting lines. They were re-paving the street just down the road.

Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Thank You Gentlemen!!

Ok....I'll ask.  Anyone know if the Sutphen tower is original to Cancun or the more likely scenario: second hand from somwhere else, and if so, where?

Rob Pryor, Captain

Wilmington, DE Fire Department

Firefighter, Five Points Fire Company, New Castle County, DE Station 17

http://www.facebook....p?id=1435317177

In Memory of Lieutenant Chris Leach, Engine 6-D, Senior Firefighter Jerry Fickes, Squad 4-C, and Senior Firefighter Ardy Hope Engine 5-C LODD 9-24-2016.

In Memory of P/M Stephanie Callaway "Gigglemedic", Sussex County EMS Medic #1357, LODD 6-17-08