Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
NEW Pierce Saber (Top) and NEW Pierce Enforcer (Bottom) pumpers. Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
dig it. Keep up the good work. i dunno why but those two new pierces look good. thanks KDWMAEMT.

Quote:Ok thanks. I ended up starting over again anyway. My company has finally began the process of replacing our 22 year old Simon/LTI rear mount platform. The new one will be a 100 ft Pierce rear mount platform. As of now we don't have anything more than a concept drawing but I decided to create what we have in that drawing and what I hope it might look like.
Mark... Just remember the LTI was "going to be a Pierce" too. LOL Looks good. Wish it bent in the middle.
John, Some of us fought the good fight but then some people just aren't willing to look that far out of the box Maybe 20 some years from now we'll try again.

Fort Wayne, IN. Engine 6, 2001 Pierce Enforcer 1500/750

"First Due at the Zoo"

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Looking through my old stuff I looked at a fictional FD I did and decided to upgrade the fleet.  1st up is and old Ward ALF/Max. Ladder replaced by a new"used" E\-One ladder.

2nd was an old GMC pumper replaced by an International 4door Rescue Pumper.

Here's a sampling of the project I've been working on, the A.C.R.F.A. (fictional). Up first are some smaller dept apparatus that were replaced when they were consolidated with the Regional Fire Authority

E\-One Hurricane 75'  => Pierce Arrow XT 75' HD Quint

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
International 4x4 Engine replaced with a Spartan Sierra / Smeal Type II Engine

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Dodge Power Wagon

This came from just playing around with the front of the cab. I decided I wanted to try and reshape the Detroit American LaFrance Metropolitan a little bit, to give it the more squared off lines. I ended up doing the body and everything, starting with the original Metropolitan posted.

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
FIREMARK had this posted under Commercial trucks as a fuel tender and I decided to turn it into a tanker.

E\-One Engine

Spartan/Rosenbauer Engine

Here is a fictional Pierce/Braun medic unit for a fictional ambulance department. It was modeled after my neighboring department and their Spartan Furion/Braun ambulance with air cascade.

Credit to ri emt, kdwmaemt, jfong, myself

Here is the truck my ideas came from.

West County EMS & Fire

Medic 3527 with air cascade

credit: ri emt, myself, kdwmaemt

How are you guys saving this pics?  I noticed when i post a pic and then sae it to my comp and try to say repaint it....it doesnt work well.  Can anyone help me?

Quote:How are you guys saving this pics?  I noticed when i post a pic and then sae it to my comp and try to say repaint it....it doesnt work well.  Can anyone help me?

Save it as a .png.
Quote: 

Save it as a .png.
Thats what I was saving them to.  Heres what happens...............

I just hate how it does that....I would like other to be able to use my pics but not if that's going to happen..Sad