Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Prince William County VA
Utility 504 carries additional rope equipment to support Rescue and Collapse 504.  

The reserve tanker at FS6.  K506B was being used as K515 this day.

Last for this update is Tanker 515 from Evergreen.  That's it for now, hope you enjoyed.

Sorry to bother once again but anyone in the know of Dumfries 2014 Eones let me know please via pm. Any help appreciated .
Trey White
Hey Trey, This week the first one will be in from the dealer. Don't know the reason why the dealer is keeping them so long. I'm starting to think it's a back up with apparatus there. The attack has been moved over to the far bay in the addition to accomadate the new units. Once Engine 503 goes in service, The current Engine 503B is slated to go to Station 17. Both new engines will be housed at station 3. I will post pics once they start arrive.

Cool.....I drove past yesterday and did not see any of them. Looking forward to when they arrive.

Trey White
must of drove by at the wrong time. One came in yesterday afternoon. I've been here at work since yesterday morning and I don't get off until tomm morning so I haven't been there yet. I was texted by a couple of members last night though. Pics Tomm!!

Couple recent ones from Prince William County.

Newer E511 taken at a 2 alarm fire in Gainesville

Brush 504 recently got a new skid unit and a nice new lift kit

Brush 515 from Evergreen

New Medic 509 from Manassas Park

Medic 519 running as Medic 504

The EMS Operations division uses this ambulance for training and testing.  Ex: Ambulance 16 in Buckhall and ex: Hazmat Support 506B at Coles 

EMS Ops utility, one of several

The Chief of Operations uses this Suburban

BC503 in a new Suburban.  Similar unit for Battalion 504

Last for this round of updates is E518B from Dale City during some training

And the mystery Aerialscope that is sitting behind FS 18.  Ex: FDNY, no other info.  Not sure on the plans for this truck, lots of rumors.

Andrew

Quote:Last for this round of updates is E518B from Dale City during some training

[Image: attachicon.gif]10.jpg

And the mystery Aerialscope that is sitting behind FS 18.  Ex: FDNY, no other info.  Not sure on the plans for this truck, lots of rumors.

[Image: attachicon.gif]11.jpg

Andrew
It's the new Tower 13. Lightbar to be installed next week
Stop with stories, Junior.  Someone already sent me the "spy shots" of your new tillered tower at the Toyne plant.

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
hopefully it will be refurbed with the original cab and everything. Wonder what happened to the old TL58 from the Bronx. The Last Mack CF delivered to FDNY. A couple years ago it was sitting behind a firehouse in PA and was in rough shape.

Quote:Stop with stories, Junior.  Someone already sent me the "spy shots" of your new tillered tower at the Toyne plant.
Where do you think the aerial is coming from silly!!!!!!
Quote:hopefully it will be refurbed with the original cab and everything. Wonder what happened to the old TL58 from the Bronx. The Last Mack CF delivered to FDNY. A couple years ago it was sitting behind a firehouse in PA and was in rough shape.
I have no clue about that Scope but this Scope was in the 1st batch of 95' delievied to the FDNY and was at 9 and 44 for almost of its career. It was a tricky unit to figure out because the Mack# doesn't match the records correctly but after some digging the cab was replaced after an accident by the FDNY shops. Taylor thinks I'm kidding but the aerial is certified until Oct. Wink
Sorry for the short notice but on Thursday, June 19, 2014 at the Fairfax County Police Driving Range (3725 Stonecroft Boulevard, Chantilly) there will be command and communications units from around the Metro DC area for a joint show/exercise. 7:00am - 2:30pm.
Presenting, the elusive new Dumfries Triangle E\-One pumper from an undisclosed location in Ocean City, MD....

And the o-side

Attached Files Image(s)