Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F.D.N.Y.
Haz-Mat Co-1's Ferrara:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

61-Truck's Ferrara:

Were all the shop guys off. Didnt seem like alot of work getting done at the time the video was shot.
that's one amazing place, Da Shops.

at 3:45 of that video, there's a rig i don't recognize. tried to stop the vid to get a shop # but far too blurry. any ideas??
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
How many mechanics do thy employ and are all the rigs in for repair or it for storage also?
[quote name='tntway' timestamp='1353519317' post='503585']

at 3:45 of that video, there's a rig i don't recognize. tried to stop the vid to get a shop # but far too blurry. any ideas??

[/quote]

Are you talking about the bus? SB13001.
couldn't tell. just the front end wasn't something i had seen before. then just a flash down the side of it
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
273-Engine:

[quote name='R1SmokeEater' timestamp='1353517838' post='503582']

Haz-Mat Co-1's Ferrara:

[/quote]

Has their second piece been replaced yet? whats the staffing run on each rig? what all is carried on the second piece?
[quote name='tntway' timestamp='1353519317' post='503585']

[/quote]

I have a grainy pic of it its called medical evacuation transportation bus. I think they got like 3 of them made from MAB
[quote name='countryEMT' timestamp='1353526428' post='503607']

Has their second piece been replaced yet? whats the staffing run on each rig? what all is carried on the second piece?

[/quote]

Staffing I think is Still 6 and 1. The guys at hamat 1 were telling us the second piece will be replaced by a bigger unit from Ferrara.
That was a Medical Ambulance Bus built by Sartin Services in North Carolina. We have 11 of them here in NJ. Ran them for three straight weeks after Sandy came through. One bus in Bergen, Passaic, Morris, Middlesex, Union, and two in Hudson, Essex, and Monmouth Counties.
what-up with all Ferrara ladders? broke? new? or just junk? from what seen and read in the past. don't know.
thanks for the info on the bus guys.....like i said, was something i hadn't seen before
On E273, whats the device above the hardsuction?

Thanks in advance!
[quote name='WDO' timestamp='1353562809' post='503687']

On E273, whats the device above the hardsuction?

Thanks in advance!

[/quote]

Thats the high rise nozzle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqToctFe...ata_player

2 things I took from this video, how on Earth do they move trucks around in that shop?!? Also, noticed a LOT of Ferrara ladders in there, are these new deliveries or is this them living up to their reputation?

I wouldn't mind seeing a full side shot of the Engine with the memorial on the roll ups... Great vid!

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Anyone got any shots of the new tillers? I know that the shops have at least one of them as I saw a pic on Facebook.

that shot was taken at Seagrave.
Field Comm