Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Sandcrude 17 is the patrol unit, which carries several ground monitors. amongst other equipment.

Attached Files Image(s)

The final truck from Sandcrude is unit 18, the mobile command post on a GMC Top Kick chassis drawn by ladder13.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Playing around lately with my Pierce drawings, refining, retooling etc. Heres a couple ladder trucks. A 100' MD TDA on a Velocity, a 100' HD RMA on a Dash CF/PUC and a 114' Bronto on an Arrow XT. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Quote:Playing around lately with my Pierce drawings, refining, retooling etc. Heres a couple ladder trucks. A 100' MD TDA on a Velocity, a 100' HD RMA on a Dash CF/PUC and a 114' Bronto on an Arrow XT. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT
Nice work.
I started playing around on alot of pics and heres  a gmc/chevy tanker with frontmount pump.  I am sorry though as I forgot to write down the credits for who did the orig. pics but i will do my best next time.

This is one I did freehand of an E\-One ARFF unit.

A Ford C 8000 with Telesqurt boom. Credits posted in the drawing.

One of the post Hurricane Sandy FDNY High Water Evacuation Units. Credits in the drawing.

Now that fire season is winding down some and we can put this season in the rear view, I had time to tinker around a bit with some drawings. First is one of Honolulu Fire's new Arrow XT Pumpers. I didn't have great pics, so it's probably not 100% accurate.  Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67, grubber and sclpdexplorer

Quote:The H&L company also operates the Dept's air and light unit.
That looks a LOT like Howard County, MD's olod E-101.
Another FDNY post hurricane Sandy apparatus. One of the Hydra Sub units. Credits are posted in the drawing.

Attached Files Image(s)

Same rig again, but with the roll off stake body. I believe these will carry large diameter hose, portable pumps, suction hoses, etc. Credits are posted in the drawing.

Attached Files Image(s)

FD2119, I did use what I would call the "newer" Howard County paint and striping configuration, even though it's been in use for a while. I don't believe I've ever seen that particular engine. The times that I have been to Howard County, the apparatus I saw were white with red striping. I remember Tower 10, I believe they were a special op's company? This is going back at least 8-10 years ago now.

Here is Engine 2 from Chesterfield County, VA Engine 2, a reserve engine, is a 1997 Pierce Quantum.

2009 Pierce Quantum with a heavy duty aerial ladder, from Chesterfield county, VA

Truck 7

Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer.

City of Richmond, Va 2013 Pierce Engine 21

Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67, grubber and sclpdexplorer

A new Haz Mat unit for my fictional Dept.

Attached Files Image(s)

Just a few I played around with awhile back. I did forget the credits again so please if you know who you are please post the credit so the right people get the recognition for there stuff. I will make sure to add the credit in my next posts.

I used the cab from a Seattle pic on here, I was trying to model a unit from a FD in New England but I didn't have the pic so I winged it.

Brush/Fill Unit