Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore City WF 1-23-13 116 Parkin St Box 23-25
Around midnight units were alerted for a dwelling fire at 116 Parkin St. R-1 arrived and reported a 2 story occupied dwelling fire showing. Complete burnout of the 1st and 2nd floor with extension to an adjacent dwelling. Units were out for 3 hours. The occupant had food on the stove and left the house. the temp was around 10 degrees plus there was a windchill.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good catch Justin, I made the Calvert and Read 3 alarmer but didn't see any fire-just heavy smoke for a couple of hours!

Justin, Great shots brother!

Ken LaBelle

Capt Town of Lincoln Fire/Rescue 4
NRIFirePhotos.com
Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Nice job Justin! Was also there at the Calvert and Read 3rd alarmer and arrived around the same time as Howard which means I just got smoke shots too unfortunately... Was cool in the snow with old 16 Truck's house in my shots though!

Thanks guys I actually didn't take the pics but recieved permission to put them up there from the taker. It was a rather cold night. I have alot of respect for the guys in the Northeast and Midwest that deal with these temperatures every winter. I wanted nothing to do but go back to quarters and put some dry gear on after this fire.

Nice Shots