Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brockton, MA 2nd Alarm House Fire 4/27
I just happened to be at my favorite Friday night watering hole when I heard the traffic siren in front of Engine's 2 house go off, which is next door. I put the audio link on my phone and caught the address, which was only 2 blocks away. Bartender I said, put it on my tab and out the door I went. Just after midnight the FAO received several calls from the PD reporting a house fire on Warren Ave in the Campello section of the city. Engines 2,4, Tower 1 and Squad A along with Deputy Chief Kevin Galligan in Car 56 resonded. Engine 2, 1st due had heavy fire showing from the 2nd floor and rapidly extending into the attic. With reports of people still in the building, Senior Man Crooker of Engine 2 ordered a 2nd alarm. Engines 5,7, Ladder 1 with Engine 3 as the RIT team were due. A search of the building proved negative for occupants. Deputy Chief Williams arrived and assumed command and had members exit the building so Tower 1 could knock down the heavy fire in the attic which members had differculty getting to.

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

...thats it for this fire, and as always thanks for viewing and there are more on my website.

Attached Files Image(s)

3 rd shot is excellent ( despite the watermark) Wink
Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Great shots as usual Bob.
Quote:I just happened to be at my favorite Friday night watering hole when I heard the traffic siren in front of Engine's 2 house go off, which is next door. I put the audio link on my phone and caught the address, which was only 2 blocks away. Bartender I said, put it on my tab and out the door I went. Just after midnight the FAO received several calls from the PD reporting a house fire on Warren Ave in the Campello section of the city. Engines 2,4, Tower 1 and Squad A along with Deputy Chief Kevin Galligan in Car 56 resonded. Engine 2, 1st due had heavy fire showing from the 2nd floor and rapidly extending into the attic. With reports of people still in the building, Senior Man Crooker of Engine 2 ordered a 2nd alarm. Engines 5,7, Ladder 1 with Engine 3 as the RIT team were due. A search of the building proved negative for occupants. Deputy Chief Williams arrived and assumed command and had members exit the building so Tower 1 could knock down the heavy fire in the attic which members had differculty getting to.
Hanging out at the "Cod", eh? Stretcher
Great shots.

Nice work!

Greg Muhr

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://memoriesbymuhrs.zenfolio.com/'>http://memoriesbymuhrs.zenfolio.com/</a>
Great shots!

no pun intended!

Good pic of the fire