Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
here is a little different shot of engine 3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is a blast from the past i'm not sure if its still around but NPFD chief you will like this one

Quote:Here is a blast from the past i'm not sure if its still around but NPFD chief you will like this one

Gone now.  1991 Spartan/Alexis 1250/1000

Now serving Fox River and Countryside, IL.  Refurbed a bit and painted white.

We had a twin to it as well, it is somewhere in western Iowa now I believe.
Quote:Gone now.  1991 Spartan/Alexis 1250/1000

Now serving Fox River and Countryside, IL.  Refurbed a bit and painted white.

We had a twin to it as well, it is somewhere in western Iowa now I believe.
ahh ok that is where i know that truck from. We will have to take a day you can put your number 2 in charge and we will have to go shooting rigs!!!
here is memphis medic 10 out at the airport and rescue 2 brand new a well as the old rescue 2 also here is a shot of  Rescue 2 after it was all lettered up and in service. I would ride on rescue 2 when i would go to memphis to visit my now exwifes family very good people and very accomidating.

Image(s)

Here is Memphis truck 19 and truck 9 as well as truck 6 and if im not mistaken most of these are still in front line service also here is truck 5

Attached Files Image(s)

oops sorry the truck 9 was from memphis fire.net i know i have shot it i will repost it
here is the flagler beach florida chiefs buggy and flagler beach s-11 and the flagler beach support vehicle

Attached Files Image(s)

here is flagler county engine 41 super nice guys there they had just gotten back from the store and knew exactly what i wanted when they pulled in so they positioned the truck perfectly went inside and came out with patches without me even asking. How much better can you get? also here is the ladder 41 at that station. Here is one one of the wildland trucks that sits at the airport

Also Is Flagler county medic 11 and medic 41 as well as medic 92

Attached Files Image(s)

here i Flagler county engine 92 and rescue 21 and station 92

Attached Files Image(s)

here is volusia county florida engine 13

Attached Files Image(s)

here is volusia county Pierce contender rescue 13 and a st augustine maintenence vehicle also is st augustines ladder which i beleive is now gone but it was the first e one ladder to have a waterway up the ladder

Attached Files Image(s)

here is st augustine florida e one engine 4 and also engine 6 also a bad shot of the ward lafrance engine 4 which is probably gone by now but from what i was told once it was placed in reserve it never moved

Attached Files Image(s)

ok on to palm coast where some of my wifes family lives and this area i just expoloding in size building new stations and expanding like crazy here is one of their old tenders and brush w-21 as well as the brand new at the time als m-2 still being put together at the time and palm coast fire inspector fm 23

Attached Files Image(s)

palm coast station 2 lid and a true beauty a mack engine 242 and palm coast mini pumper a-21 and palm coast engine 21 a Pierce engine

Attached Files Image(s)

palm coast ladder 25 front view and a side shot of ladder 25

Attached Files Image(s)

palm coast special ops -21 and staff car 21 and a training van

Attached Files Image(s)

here is chicago fire department truck 2 outside the quinn fire academy

here is mendota engine 612 an alexis

i have to say this is probably my favorite of all of my shots! At 14 months old i have him trained to call for water!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)