Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Relics
Arbutus VFD's old Medic 355.  1994 E-350/Road Rescue.  In use now as a DogsFindingDogs transport unit.  Based once again in the Arbutus area.   Prior to this it was some kind of work vehicle in the Westminster area.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Found in Delaware Co, PA
Where at??
alright you Georgia / Carolina pixers. Anyone have any info on this rig. Former Hartwell, Ga.

[Image: IMG_6665_zps49adca48.jpg]

Looks like a mid-1960s International VCO/Pirsch to me.

Just found this ALF dump truck listed on Ebay and located in Grafton Ohio.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[color="#CC0000"]Young: The Cadillac Of Fire Apparatus.

Andy Pagano[/color]
Man I wish I had a use for that!

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
It's cool, but it would suck riding in the jumpseats!!!

for sure Dave!!!

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
hey, do you have a link for the site?
For a landscaper, tool storage or a cooler for lunch would be great in the jumpseat area.... Wish I could have this!
Unknown Sutphen (late 80's/early 90's is my guess) in Bedford Hills, NY awaiting shipment to Central America

Attached Files Image(s)

Remains of Monarch,PA'S 1959 Ford F/John Bean pumper behind their station in Fayette County. A restoration was started but not completed.
2013 image by WW Jenkins

Found this on the outskirts of Mesa, AZ today while running some errands.  Looks like a wildland crew/camp truck, 2004 IH 4300 with body by Boise Mobile Equipment.  It's for sale, if anybody is interested, I have a phone number that I will hold onto for a few more days if anybody wants to get hold of this cream puff.

Attached Files Image(s)

Same rig, driver's side.  Compartments were unlocked, nothing in them but laminated inventory sheets of what was carried on the rig.

Attached Files Image(s)

Part truck listed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-E-One-Fire-...e1&vxp=mtr

Quote:Part truck listed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-E-One-Fire-...e1&vxp=mtr
Appears to be OWL VFD's (Prince William County, VA) Hurricane Tower Ladder that caught fire.  
1964 IH/Bruco bus-style rescue
orig. Shawnee Valley VFC of Schellsburg,PA.(Bedford Co.) until 1990, then sold to nearby Hyndman,PA, replaced in 1999.
At this location in Connellsville,PA. since at least 9/2001.
6/2013 image by WW Jenkins

Quote:Former Fort Wayne Indiana Ladder 12

For those asking, yes this truck was refurbished and repainted to match the rest of the FWFD fleet in 2004. The truck started at Station 1, from there went to 2, and finished it's front line career at Station 12, at which point it became a spare in Oct. 2011. In speaking with the guys at 12s, this truck was in pretty rough shape, where Jason took the photo is where it currently sits, the Allen County Sheriff's Dept. training center, where it will eventually be sunk into a pond to the right of the photo, for dive training. Photos of the truck in service can be seen here: http://indianafiretrucks.com/Station.aspx?StationId=43

Jason, wanna send me a PM with your connection to get onto the grounds, so that I could get a couple of photos like that?

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote:Hi Guys... I noticed while on a NJT Train heading into NYC the other day I notice that there is a 1980's vintage lime green Seagrave TDA sitting in some type of yard around Harrison.. I think the same yard had a Hahn pumper a couple years back. I believe it is adjacent to a concrete business. Any of the metro NY guys know where this is? Thanks!

I know Muncie, IN's Ex-Ladder 2 went to somewhere in NY, perhaps close to Syracuse, did it look anything like this?  http://indianafiretrucks.com/Station.aspx?StationId=133 (scroll to bottom of page)
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
I've seen the same truck and I'm wondering if its one of Newark's (NJ) old tillers