Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Just trying to keep this thread from going down the crapper. Here is a fictional FDNY squad. Credits in picture, sorry if I forgot anyone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If Baltimore City had a Pierce Rescue

try this again

I had posted these years ago, and unfortunately, I never recorded who some of the original artists were.  If you see your work, please advise and I will add it to the pics.

Western Canada is home to some of the largest oil deposits in the world, but these are not as easily retreived as in the middle east.  Our oil is in the tar sands, and there are several very unique fire departments that serve these vast facilities, such as Syncrude.  Based on this, I developed a fire department for a fictional oil sands company that I called Sandcrude. 

This would be a vast area with some huge equipment and facilities, that would be very remote to say the least. With this in mind, a highly specialized fleet would be required. 

First up is Unit 1, an engine company.

Now the pic of Sandcrude 1

Sandcrude 2 is a Pierce pumper tanker.

Sandcrude 3 is a twin agent unit based on an International S2600 drawn by myself.

Sandcrude 4 is a super pumper tanker on a Mack MR. 

Sandcrude 5 is an Oshkosh crash tender.

Sandcrude 6 is a relay hose unit that carries several thousand feet of large diameter hose and is equipped with a large stang.  Ladder 13 drawing.

Sandcrude 7 is a large volume tanker.  The International cab was drawn by ladder13.

Sandcrude 8 is the deluge tanker.  This truck is equipped with a large water tank, large capacity pump and 2 stangs.

Sandcrude 9 is a Sutphen tower ladder.

Sandcrude 10 is a heavy rescue command and hazmat unit.

Sandcrude 11 is a large industrial foam pumper.

Sandcrude 12 is another crash tender.

Sandcrude 13 is a spill containment unit, carrying bags of absorbant meterial, booms, sewer mats and so on.

Sandcrude 14 is an older Pemfab snorkel.  The Pemfab cab is a ladder13 original drawing.

Sandcrude 15 is a bulk foam unit on a Mack R.

Sandcrude 16 is a Ford minipumper.

Attached Files Image(s)