Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
4 door Mack CF Engine

Attached Files Image(s)

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Elizabeth NJ Engine 5. Credits posted in the drawing. I apologize if someone is left out, but I don't recall who did the original Snozzle artwork. The rig is missing a few details on the cab. There is a Sept.11th memorial logo just behind the rear cab door and the Company's patch logo just behind the driver's door in front of the jumpseat window. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice Job!!!

Thank you. Another new unit for Elizabeth is Chemical Support Unit #1's Ford/Pierce. Credits posted in the drawing.

Attached Files Image(s)

E\-One Pumper, Ottawa Style

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Pierce Pumper, Ottawa Style

New FDNY Seagrave Squad

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Generic Rural type GMC/FMC pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

Gwinnett County Fire KME Predator, Sutphen and Pierce Arrow XT

Was playing around with this E\-One eMax today and decided to give it the new rugged urban look, with undercoating on all of the diamond plate and most of the chrome.

Trav!

Havent posted here in a LOOOOONG time. Nothing real new but figured Id drop this one for your enjoyment. I honestly do not remember who originally posted the T-Rex a while back but I downsized the boom and fixed it, redrew the commander cab and a completely new body. So my apologies in advance for not including anybody in my credits.

2015 Rosenbauer Commander T-Rex 115' Platform. Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Something brand new to the market from E\-One.........the HPS 105 Steel rearmount aerial. Will likely tweak it once more photos and reference material come out.

2015 E\-One Cyclone ll with notched roof and split raised roof, 105' HPS Aerial.

Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Fairfax County, VA. Pierce Velocity Pumper, based loosely off their 1st few Velocities.

Pierce Arrow XT 100' Stock Unit with 4" Deep Notch Cab. If I forgot anyone, let me know.

Image(s)

Pierce Velocity Rear Mount Pumper

Pierce Saber PUC

Pierce Velocity Rear Mount Pumper

Chesterfield Va, Fire & EMS - 2015 Pierce Dash CF custom pumper.

New Engine 11

Credits: KDwmaemt, RIEMT, Paramedic_IL, Ladder 13, firemark, LVFD Junior, AVFC1699, ffemtwakeman