Chesterfield Fire & EMS - 2015 Rosenbauer Commander T-Rex 115' Platform

Fictional Truck 7

Credit: RIEMT and Fyreline

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Chesterfield Fire & EMS - PL Custom Titan on International 4300, Medium Duty

Medic / Ambulance 11

Credit: paramedic il, slcpdexplorer

After starting a redraw of KMEs redesigned 95' and 102' rearmount towers, I finally "finished" enough to post it. Its still not done completely but enough for me to share with you.

So heres a KME Predator SS 95' and a Predator SS 102' rearmount tower.

Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Had a little time over the weekend and after a discussion with a friend, threw this together. While NOT a real mockup, since one has yet to be seen, the product IS in the works. Smeal had product literature out for their Snorkel line at FDIC, so they aren't far away. The 55' version is on the drawing board at Smeal as I type this. Again, just throwing a possible concept together here.

2015 Smeal Sirius 85' Snorkel. Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Detroit Engine 1, a Spartan/Smeal. If there is anyone I've forgot to add to the credits, please let me know and I will adjust it.

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote:Something brand new to the market from E-One.........the HPS 105 Steel rearmount aerial. Will likely tweak it once more photos and reference material come out.

2015 E-One Cyclone ll with notched roof and split raised roof, 105' HPS Aerial.

Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline

Kevin this looks awesome! Any chance of getting this one where we can tool around with it a bit?

Trav!
Boston ordered 4 E\-One metros....here is production pic from E\-One....

LOVE IT!!! Any views of the drives side?

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Quote:LOVE IT!!! Any views of the drives side?

It's been awhile since I've contributed to this thread, so here's one I've been working on. I'm not ever sure who made what, so when I use something from a previous drawing, I just credit everyone that was in that drawing. Enjoy!

Havent added anything to this thread in quite some time, so Ill drop this in here.

2016 Pierce Ascendant 107' Rearmount Ladder on an Enforcer Chassis. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Boston has 4 of these E\-One 100' Metro Rearmounts on order.

Boston Ladder 7, 2016 E\-One Cyclone II Metro rearmount. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
One more. Lynn MA has placed an order with Seagrave for an Apollo II rearmount tower which will be similar in looks to their Seagrave Force rearmount assigned to Ladder 2.

2016 Seagrave Marauder II/Apollo II 105' rearmount tower. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Great work Kevin! Thumbsup

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
New Smeal snorkel from factory drawing if someone wanted to colour it. First one is sold to a dept outside of Chicago.....

Wow I haven't been on this page in a LONG TIME! I can't believe I'm still getting credit for line art when I haven't contributed anything in forever lol
[color="#000099"]Brian[/color]
Quote:Wow I haven't been on this page in a LONG TIME! I can't believe I'm still getting credit for line art when I haven't contributed anything in forever lol

Yeah tell me about it, its been at least 5 years since I've posted a drawing and I'm still getting credit under my old account name, its nice to know our names live on in the credits of our work.
Does anyone have the Sutphen SPH100 in PNG, so that we can edit it?

Thanks,

Trav!

Quote:Wow I haven't been on this page in a LONG TIME! I can't believe I'm still getting credit for line art when I haven't contributed anything in forever lol

Need you BACK - Missed your work

Maybe Ferrara Super Pumper??????
Quote:Havent added anything to this thread in quite some time, so Ill drop this in here.

2016 Pierce Ascendant 107' Rearmount Ladder on an Enforcer Chassis. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT

Very Nice - Glad some one did this