Photo Mike Tenerelli

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Greenburgh (Westchester County NY) Police EMS

2016 Chevrolet Express/Braun

[Image: attachicon.gif]GPDEMS79.jpg
didnt take long to get its first boo boo
City of Myrtle Beach Fire/Rescue Medic 2255. 2016 Ford F550 Custom Works Type 1

Attached Files Image(s)

Is this the one supplied by Horry County?

No Sir. The City of Myrtle Beach Fire/Rescue and Horry County Fire/Rescue are two totally separate departments. Now they do work very closely together but still separate. I think when the need arises the County will loan them a unit to use. They have had one of the International Road Rescues remounted onto a Ford F550, the other International is beginning the remount process as we speak - also Ford F550 - and just delivered this new unit. The C4500 Road Rescue will go to spare status once second remount gets done.

Howard County, Md. has done up this Medic Unit as well as TWR 2 to show Support for our Military Men & Women

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out Md. Fire Apparatus @ MarylandFiretrucks.smugmug.com
Here's the regular paint scheme for Howard County Career Units.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out Md. Fire Apparatus @ MarylandFiretrucks.smugmug.com
While I was in North Carolina this past week my father and I ran down to Myrtle Beach, SC and at this repair shop between Red Springs and Myrtle Beach I saw this ambulance at a repair shop and snapped a photo of it.

Columbus Transport

CT 3

No other Information.

[Image: COLUMBUS%20TRANSPORT%20CT%203%20WM%200001-X2.jpg]

Dave
Quote:While I was in North Carolina this past week my father and I ran down to Myrtle Beach, SC and at this repair shop between Red Springs and Myrtle Beach I saw this ambulance at a repair shop and snapped a photo of it.

Columbus Transport

CT 3

No other Information.

[Image: COLUMBUS%20TRANSPORT%20CT%203%20WM%200001-X2.jpg]
On 410 south of Chadbourne. Ambulance company is located across the road; that's how I get to the beach as well.
Hey thanks for the information. I am planning a trip back there in late August or early September and hope to get more shots of ambulances and fire equipment then.

Dave
Horry County and Myrtle Beach work together within the City limits of Myrtle Beach.. Myrtle Beach Runs 2 ALS transport ambulances at Sta.1 and 2, Medic 61 and Medic 62 along with Horry Co. Medic 30 at a county facility off 21st Ave near Broadway at The Beach and Medic 36 which is stationed at Myrtle Beach Sta.3 all 4 of these units can be particularly busy during the season..
Jim Kay

Retired Firefighter/Paramedic

Fire Historian

Fire Buff

Photographer
Hey Jim how does Myrtle Beach and Horry County feel about Fire Buffs stopping by to shoot the rigs?

Dave
Dave I'm not around there anymore, but they have always been pretty buff friendly.
Jim Kay

Retired Firefighter/Paramedic

Fire Historian

Fire Buff

Photographer
Quote:Dave I'm not around there anymore, but they have always been pretty buff friendly.

Hey thanks for the information when I get back there I will stop by a couple of stations and see what happens.
Dave

[Image: 536_zpsuwwbjc5k.jpg]

Coronado Medic 36.