Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas Valley Apparatus
Henderson Fire runs this 2014 Chevy Tahoe as a Battalion Chief vehicle.

Great picture Matt. Any chance of hooking up and getting some pictures some time.

Dave
Henderson Fire of Clark County also runs this 2005 Pierce Quantum 1250/500/30A as engine 94.

Always up for company!!

Matt Sending you a PM

Dave
I was able to grab a quick cell phone photo of these two brand new Clark County rigs today.  They were just leaving the Conoco gas station in Bennett, Colorado.  The International didn't have a light bar... Maybe a height limitation at the firehouse it's going to?

what mfg. ?

Quote:I was able to grab a quick cell phone photo of these two brand new Clark County rigs today.  They were just leaving the Conoco gas station in Bennett, Colorado.  The International didn't have a light bar... Maybe a height limitation at the firehouse it's going to?

[Image: attachicon.gif]image1-2.JPG
Those are probably going to one of the Rural Volunteer Stations I will see what I can find out.
Dave
Quote:what mfg. ?
It looked like Spartan logos on the front doors of both rigs.  Unfortunately they were driving out as I got the photo so I didn't have a chance to see much detail.  The only other interesting feature was a dump valve on the rear of the Frieghtliner.  
The lightbar is probably built in to the visor on the IH.

I am off tom and I will try and go by the shops for the County Fire and see if these rigs are there and if there is not a training class going on maybe see if I can walk around and get some photos.

Dave
Henderson Fire of Clark County Rescue 99 runs this 2016 Freightliner/Braun medic unit.

Henderson Fire Rescue 98 used to run this 2012 Freightliner/Braun medic unit. Now in reserve status.

Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2012 Dodge crash truck.

Henderson Fire Rescue 94 runs this 2016 Freightliner/Braun medic unit.

Rescue 94 used to run this 2012 Freightliner/Braun medic unit.

Henderson Fire Engine 98 runs this 2013 Spartan/Rosenbauer 1500/500/25a engine.

Las Vegas Fire Rescue of Clark County Engine 201 runs this 2001 Pierce Quantum 1500/500/25a engine.

Henderson Fire runs this 2002 Pierce Quantum 1250/500/61" Skyboom telesqurt as a reserve.

Henderson Fire Engine 97 runs this 2013 Spartan/Rosenbauer 1500/500/25a engine.