Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drawing Board Request Line
I remember the youngstown forums having a section just for logo's. You might wabt to go there and then "play" with what you find.
[quote name='Bflofire' post='81941' date='Feb 28 2007, 19:34 ']I remember the youngstown forums having a section just for logo's. You might wabt to go there and then "play" with what you find.[/quote]

I actually have that site in my favorites. Here is the link [url="http://logos.youngstownfire.com/"]logos[/url]
Thanks Bflo and Phil! AWESOME
Hey! AWESOME work, I have always enjoyed stopping in here and checking out some of this fine work. I am currently wondering if anyone has a single axle 77' Ferrara Quint in there works? Thanks!
Hey Paramedic IL, Here's another front view of an ARFF rig. It's a 1977 Walter 'Z' Series RIV rig. LAX had the one I just drew. I drew the entire rig myself.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great work Engine5161
I was wondering if one of you talented individuals on here could do a mock up of this photo for me front-sides and rear view on an International Chassis w/ Wheeled Coach Body work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jim Kay

Retired Firefighter/Paramedic

Fire Historian

Fire Buff

Photographer
Anyone have a 1977 Duplex Howe Pumper like the ones St. Louis used to have.

Also looking for a 1987 KME/LTI 75ft Quint and a 1981 Sutphen 92ft MidMount Aerial
Looking for some Mack Aerialscopes, preferably with a light outline..
RIP LCpl. Michael A. Schwarz

16 Aug 86 - 27 Nov 06

[Image: usa.gif]
[quote name='AS702' post='93338' date='Apr 1 2007, 14:07 ']Looking for some Mack Aerialscopes, preferably with a light outline..[/quote]

Look for one around tuesday (my birthday, no work woo-hoo) I'll work on some
I believe this is somewhat similar to what Paramedic IL was requesting. He was looking for an '87 KME LTI. Sorry that it isnt blank, I created this using a former Mehlville FPD Quint. Cab custom by me, rest credit to KDWMAEMT, RI EMT.

That will work out just fine Phil, Thanks
Still hopeing that someone can draw these up for me please.....the ones in post 149.....

[quote name='jim kay' post='91247' date='Mar 26 2007, 17:22 ']I was wondering if one of you talented individuals on here could do a mock up of this photo for me front-sides and rear view on an International Chassis w/ Wheeled Coach Body work.[/quote]
Jim Kay

Fire Historian

Fire Buff

Photographer
Need some help...

2007 Seagrave Mauruader II with tower ladder body.

Something like THIS ;-)

Attached Files Image(s)

Does anyone have any blue crosslay hoses? any style would be fine, single or double. With or without nozzles.

Thanks!
here ya go

Attached Files Image(s)

I am not much of an artist gang,would it be possible for someone to post some blank drawings of an International/Wheeled Coach Ambulance.I am looking for the left and right side views as well as front and rear views.

Thank You Much, Jim
Jim Kay

Fire Historian

Fire Buff

Photographer
[quote name='Paramedic_IL' post='93766' date='Apr 2 2007, 22:09 ']That will work out just fine Phil, Thanks[/quote]

Hey Jim I am working on it for you got one side almost done
[quote name='jim kay' post='94151' date='Apr 3 2007, 18:39 ']Still hopeing that someone can draw these up for me please.....the ones in post 149.....[/quote]

Ok Jim here she is ..watch it the paints still wet LOL I hope you like it. Please give credit to KDWAMEMT for the blank to work off of and to ladder13 for some parts I used.
Here is another one I found from awhile back. If my memory follows me right I did this as a memorial for someone here. Credit to KDWMAEMT for the blank and Ladder13 for some parts as well as R1EMT