Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Lee NJ 2nd Alarm Fire from 2016
Thought I ‘d post some pics from a fire in a duplex under construction in fort lee during a thunderstorm it was stuck by lightning (If you blow up the picture you’ll see Heavy Fire Though the roof) They had Back to Back incidents when this fire came in The 1st due Engine (FL 2 ) was Down on south sid of  town  & Squad6 was Out on wires Down calll Redirect To Call

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

EC Truck The Pride Of The Cliffs 
Pic 2  That’s Englewood Cliffs Engine 2 On Water supply & Squad 2 in pic

Another rear shot of Ec 2 They bought in extra water supply from the north end of fire

Fort lee Ladder 1 Stick Up Nose To Nose  With Fort Lee Squad 6 Fire contained to Unit on the left side house was in final stages of Sheet-rocking Firefighters had to back down due to a backdraft from attic opening as first line was being set up

shot of Squad 6 ‘s new at the time 5 inch lay in & Rear shot of  Fort lee’s Former Rescue This was first due piece from Fort Lee The Engine. Was down on the south side at a transformer fire with multiple cars burning

Another picture I cropped so it can fit  shows Heavy Fire though the roof again

(05-12-2018, 02:32 PM)ECPETE Wrote: Another picture I cropped so it can fit  

How, exactly, did it not fit?  It should auto thumbnail and clicking on the photo should provide the full size image.  Unless it was larger than 2MB in size, in which case using something like Photoshop's "save for web" under export could help.
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
(05-13-2018, 02:13 AM)edburke Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 02:32 PM)ECPETE Wrote: Another picture I cropped so it can fit  

How, exactly, did it not fit?  It should auto thumbnail and clicking on the photo should provide the full size image.  Unless it was larger than 2MB in size, in which case using something like Photoshop's "save for web" under export could help.
Thanks Ed