Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Montgomery County MD
Seagrave RA110

Attached Files Image(s)

Image posted from a collection - Photographer Unknown
I show Engine 152 to be a '72 Hahn. Corrections welcome.
Larry Di Camillo

Fire Chief

Stafford Fire Department

www.staffordfirerescue.org

Engineer/Operator

Houston Fire Department

Ladder Co. 68 "A"

www.firehouse68.com
The current Truck 15 - 1998 Pierce Rear Mount with 105' Heavy Duty Aerial Ladder

Attached Files Image(s)

Does this rig have a relatively short wheelbase, or am I just seeing things?

Laurens

NL
[quote name='Laurens NL' post='57936' date='Dec 11 2006, 11:08 ']Does this rig have a relatively short wheelbase, or am I just seeing things?

Laurens

NL[/quote]

YES, it has a short wheelbase and was design this way. The department wanted this for maneuverability, it doesn't carry as much equipment as another truck would. However the Rescue Squad does and the department likes to run them with each other to support one and other.
A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

Current Reserve Truck - 1988 Pierce Arrow - Previously served the New Rochelle, NY Fire Department (Truck 15-1).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does anybody have shots of the new rescue squad?
[quote name='52Truck1' post='58623' date='Dec 14 2006, 11:43 ']Does anybody have shots of the new rescue squad?[/quote]

Attached Files Image(s)

A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

Does anyone have any idea where the 8 or 9 new aerials are going? Those with the last few new deliveries should replace all the front line aerials, correct?
thats a beautiful rescue.. Do they do a lot of technical rescue or hazmat??
Here is a picture of the Rescue Squad with it's frame derrick in place.

[Image: 2005-0600-02.jpg]
[quote name='Laurens NL' post='57936' date='Dec 11 2006, 11:08 ']Does this rig have a relatively short wheelbase, or am I just seeing things?

Laurens

NL[/quote]

You are right - The wheel base on that Truck is 191 inches.......!
Here is a picture of the current reserve rescue squad. 1988 Ford/Saulsbury. Previously served with the Peebles Fire Company just outside of Pittsburgh and the Queenstown Volunteer Fire Company in Queen Annes County, MD.

Attached Files Image(s)

Another picture of 1970 Hahn in the early 90's after it had been used as a County wide reserve.

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 151 and Truck 15 in front of the Station.

Tryin to start this thread off. Heres a few from Rockville 3, also trying out my new camera. Also caught a run of truck 3, but i screwed up the photos I didnt notice before but if you look at the reflection in the bay door you can see the mack, anyone else think thats cool?

[quote name='Brummel' post='59430' date='Dec 18 2006, 11:54 ']Here is a picture of the Rescue Squad with it's frame derrick in place.

[Image: 2005-0600-02.jpg][/quote]

The "Albino Rhino"

Listed as a 1949 Seagrave

1963 International

I don't have the years written down for this Hahn and also the Hahn in the next post.

I think this is a 1970???