Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ohio fire stations
goshen twp fire dept st 18

Attached Files Image(s)

Pleasant Valley Joint Fire District Plain City Ohio Station 261

Attached Files Image(s)

Norwich Township Fire Department Hilliard Ohio Station 81. Set to be remodeled this fall.

Attached Files Image(s)

Norwich Township Hilliard Ohio Station 82.Located in Brown Township

Attached Files Image(s)

Norwich Township Fire Hilliard Ohio. Station 83

Attached Files Image(s)

Wapakoneta I took this 7 or 8 years ago, not sure what rigs they have there now.

[Image: 7-23-2007-16.jpg]
Nice station they have in Wapakoneta. Love the old house's.
These shots were taken in the early 80's with a junk camera...

Dillonvale, Ohio

The new station is directly across the street. I think that this building now houses the volunteer EMS. Sorry for the terrible shot.

Attached Files Image(s)

Alert Engine Company #1, Martins Ferry, Ohio

Attached Files Image(s)

Vigilant Engine Company #2, Martins Ferry, Ohio

Attached Files Image(s)

Liberty Engine Company #3, Martins Ferry, Ohio

Attached Files Image(s)

Emergency Squad - Ladder Company #1, Martins Ferry, Ohio

Attached Files Image(s)

Rayland, Ohio Volunteer Fire Department. Station has had major renovation since this was taken.

Attached Files Image(s)

Tiltonsville, Ohio

Jefferson County

Station #73

Attached Files Image(s)

This shot is from a commemorative serving tray that was produced by the Tiltonsville Volunteer Fire Department in honor of their 50th Anniversary in 1967. From the left is: "No. 3" - 1951 ALF 700 Series 750GPM, "No. 4" -Ambulance (Poss. 1958 Cadillac?), "No. 1" -1958 ALF 800 Series 750GPM, "No. 5" - Ambulance 1966? Corvair Van, "No. 2" - 1955? Ford (Unknown). The 1951 ALF is the only unit known to be still surviving.

The B&W shot is from the upper portion of the tray. It is listed as TVFD in 1930. Unknown apparatus.

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='Shoe' post='141099' date='Aug 17 2007, 14:30 ']These shots were taken in the early 80's with a junk camera...

Dillonvale, Ohio

The new station is directly across the street. I think that this building now houses the volunteer EMS. Sorry for the terrible shot.[/quote]

This shot is from a greeting card that I found. It appears to be taken in the early 1950's. Dillonvale, Ohio

Attached Files Image(s)

Those stations in Martins Ferry with the glass wall allowing viewing of the apparatus are pretty neat.
[quote name='DaveYoung' post='156732' date='Oct 17 2007, 20:53 ']Those stations in Martins Ferry with the glass wall allowing viewing of the apparatus are pretty neat.[/quote]

I would have to check to be sure... but I think that the walls have been blocked in now for better thermal insulation. The other cool thing is that the Alert Engine Company #1 station has a mural of their yellow 1960 ALF on the wall opposite the glass wall which could be seen when the rig was out of the bay.

[url="http://martinsferryfireandems.com/"]http://martinsferryfireandems.com/[/url]
Thanks for the Ferry link.
Station 21