Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drawing Board Request Line
dude that is 100% what i was looking for thank you so much
is anyone drawing the new Pierce Velocity or Impel?? also, does anyone have a drawing of a Seagrave Concorde??

Thanks, Nick
[quote name='AVFC1699' post='119393' date='Jun 14 2007, 15:38 ']is anyone drawing the new Pierce Velocity or Impel?? also, does anyone have a drawing of a Seagrave Concorde??

Thanks, Nick[/quote]

Nick, go into the MS Paint Part 2 and Part 3, search for Velocity, a couple have been done.

-Keith
has anyone done Baltimore City's Seagrave Concorde Ladder in Line Art??
[quote name='AVFC1699' post='119679' date='Jun 15 2007, 12:21 ']has anyone done Baltimore City's Seagrave Concorde Ladder in Line Art??[/quote]

Amazing that people never do a search first:

Cab:

[url="http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?showtopic=2&st=120&p=3691&hl=concorde&#entry3691"]http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index....&#entry3691[/url]

I think the body/ladder has been posted before.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[quote name='JFong' post='119837' date='Jun 15 2007, 22:09 ']Amazing that people never do a search first:

Cab:

[url="http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?showtopic=2&st=120&p=3691&hl=concorde&#entry3691"]http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index....&#entry3691[/url]

I think the body/ladder has been posted before.[/quote]

That one Seagrave has that Concord cab, but it sure doesn't look like a Baltimore rig. The rig posted is a 75' ladder, Doesn't Baltimore run w/ 100 foot ladders? I believe the request was for a BALTIMORE truck.
[quote name='karl4700' post='119842' date='Jun 15 2007, 23:49 ']That one Seagrave has that Concord cab, but it sure doesn't look like a Baltimore rig. The rig posted is a 75' ladder, Doesn't Baltimore run w/ 100 foot ladders? I believe the request was for a BALTIMORE truck.[/quote]

i agree with karl4700, that rig does have a Concorde chassis but looks nothing like a Baltimore City rig. Baltimore City only runs 100' Ladders.
Ok, I went and thru together a Seagrave Concorde 100' rearmount to Baltimore spec. Im done with it. Anything that needs to be added/corrected can be done by those who actually want to see this crap heap. Baltimore doesnt even run this thing anymore......it was returned to Seagrave due to it being a POS right out of the factory. Its since been resold to another department. Im going to assume that due to its absence from the cab/chassis section on their website, the Concorde (late 90's American LaFrance Metropolitan design) project has been put where it belongs.....in the toilet. Thankfully, theyve concentrated on putting out a quality cab like the Marauder II or Commander II.

Oh, Im going to post the drawing in the blank drawings section.....since Im not taking the time to paint it.
<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Tell us what you reallly think Kevin...lol
1 of those Concordes got sold to a department Canada. I hope they have good luck with that truck...
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[quote name='Paramedic_IL' post='119855' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:19 ']Tell us what you reallly think Kevin...lol[/quote]

LOL......I didnt mean it like that. The truck itself was a POS. Seagrave as a whole makes a good product. The Concorde project, which was just a morphed cab that was based off the late 90's version of the ALF metro, was always a questionable move in my opinion. The look of that crapper never made me feel I was looking at a Seagrave. Call be a traditionalist of sorts, who likes to look at a piece and know where it came from just by the looks. The Marauder and Commander....even the Attacker (the original Flame) scream Seagrave. That thing just ended up in the Seagrave lineup because the head guy at the time came from ALF and had the rights to the original ALF Metro design.

At any rate, I drew the piece requested, and hopefully the truck will just fade off into the sunset.
<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
I need an updated parts bin with everything from equipment to lights. Thanks in advance.
[quote name='arff-ff' post='120128' date='Jun 16 2007, 23:09 ']I need an updated parts bin with everything from equipment to lights. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

If someone doesn't post one tonight, I'll post mine in the morning.

With all the updates that I have.

-Keith
Here's an updated parts bin from my PC. I've added some more things that everybody has been using frequently, if anything is missing PM me and I'll see that it's added in.

Credit KDWMAEMT and RI EMT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='KDWMAEMT' post='119853' date='Jun 16 2007, 01:03 ']Ok, I went and thru together a Seagrave Concorde 100' rearmount to Baltimore spec. Im done with it. Anything that needs to be added/corrected can be done by those who actually want to see this crap heap. Baltimore doesnt even run this thing anymore......it was returned to Seagrave due to it being a POS right out of the factory. Its since been resold to another department. Im going to assume that due to its absence from the cab/chassis section on their website, the Concorde (late 90's American LaFrance Metropolitan design) project has been put where it belongs.....in the toilet. Thankfully, theyve concentrated on putting out a quality cab like the Marauder II or Commander II.

Oh, Im going to post the drawing in the blank drawings section.....since Im not taking the time to paint it.[/quote]

thanks. i dont really like the Concorde b/c it is a throwoff of the ALF but i didnt really see any Concordes on this line art board and thought it would be different to see some. again, thanks & nice work.
Is anybody working on the new twin Pierce Arrow XT ladder trucks that are going to Baltimore City? i believe they are assigned Truck 1 & Truck 2
The real BCFD trucks were a demo so in a way they are generic (perhaps cookie cutter) designs anyway.
Does anyone have a older model Freightliner FL60 4-Door? If so, would you please post it for me. Thanks in advance
Perfect Kevin, Thanks a bunch
Can someone do this for me? I can't seem to get the pump down.

Appreciate all help!

Tascman Photo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)