Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keystone State Relics
[quote name='PFDEng1' date='Feb 23 2009, 21:32 ' post='284251']

Warren,

My records show the Hutchinson Mack MB coming from the Mount Pleasant VFC in Westmoreland County.

Jeff

[/quote

This might have been replaced by the Spartan/New Lexington rig purchased a few years ago.
Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

City of New Kensington Bureau of Fire
I.S.O. Class 4 Department
[quote name='OPEN CAB MACK' post='284264' date='Feb 23 2009, 22:58 ']Originally serving West Mifflin, PA. Fire body by Grumman.[/quote]

i thought wm 4 kept this rig and put a 55' ft stick on it.
[quote name='station76rit' post='284266' date='Feb 23 2009, 23:03 ']we still operate this rig its the second out piece, she can pump some water those[/quote]

Nick, nice rig. Looks as if it were brand new.
Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

[quote name='station76rit' post='284268' date='Feb 23 2009, 23:07 ']i thought wm 4 kept this rig and put a 55' ft stick on it.[/quote]

That one is a 1968 I believe. Recently refurbed, I believe by the correction institution within the last few years.
Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

ok when did freeport take delivery of that truck from wm4....

the freedom pix was takin prior may '95 b4 we got a new engine, its still a great engine doesnt see any fire now
West Mifflin #4 still have a Mack CF Squrt. It is an 1980's. It will be replaced this year by a 2009 Spartan/Crimson that is being built on Crimson's website.

West Mifflin #1 had a 1969 Mack CF Squirt that was refurbed a few years ago by the Erie State Correctional Facility.

Freeport picked up the the Mack/Grumman from West Mifflin #4 back in 2001 whenever #4 took delivery of their new E\-One engine.

West Mifflin #3 also had a Mack/Grumman that was sold to West Elizabeth.
[quote name='Shoop' post='284308' date='Feb 24 2009, 06:32 ']West Mifflin #4 still have a Mack CF Squrt. It is an 1980's. It will be replaced this year by a 2009 Spartan/Crimson that is being built on Crimson's website.

West Mifflin #1 had a 1969 Mack CF Squirt that was refurbed a few years ago by the Erie State Correctional Facility.

Freeport picked up the the Mack/Grumman from West Mifflin #4 back in 2001 whenever #4 took delivery of their new E\-One engine.

West Mifflin #3 also had a Mack/Grumman that was sold to West Elizabeth.[/quote]

Thanks Shoop.
Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

thanks shoop u know it all
Duquesne Annex also has one that was refurbished a few years ago
duquesne annex has 2 macks that were sent out to get refurbed and cab enclosure (1) was a mack mc & the other was (1) mack cf 600
Duquesne Annex has a 1974 Mack CF that was refurbished by E\-One and Sabre. They also have a 1980 Mack MC that was refurbished by New Lexington.
thanks for clearing that up shoop
does any one got any new additions?
Holmer City Bruco Rescue with a Mack chassis
Broomall 1965 Bruco FWD/Cincinnati cab Hi-Ranger aerial
This looks like the Kenett Square Bruco/GMC but the pump panel is different.

1950's Bruco
nevermind.... its a 1952 L with a 500GPM pump.

[quote name='Frank B' post='284989' date='Feb 26 2009, 15:38 ']Holmer City Bruco Rescue with a Mack chassis[/quote]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This GMC belonged to Longwood (Bruco)